Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking in Lewes for the game

I normally park in Eastbourne or Polegate station car parks before the game but I have some friends coming who plan to park in Lewes.

Whats the situation with the station car park, does it fill up early? If it's going to be full where else would be good, bearing in mind they don't know Lewes?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I normally park in Eastbourne or Polegate station car parks before the game but I have some friends coming who plan to park in Lewes.

Whats the situation with the station car park, does it fill up early? If it's going to be full where else would be good, bearing in mind they don't know Lewes?

Depends on the game.......weekday evening games can be a pain because of the commuters using the station and the narrow entrance/exit. Saturday pm is usually OK up to about 90 mins before KO, after that may have trouble finding a space. If I park in Lewes for a game I usually head for North Street where there are 3 car parks (there is always space in the one at the bottom, it’s about a 10 min walk from the station).

From memory the station car park is about £7 and the others £2 or thereabouts.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

If its for Valencia then given that the crowd will be lower than normal match day (when it gets chocka now a long time before KO) there's plenty of free street parking in/around the station if you aim to get there for 6.15/6.30pm. Likewise the various car parks in North Street. And the school car park near the park.
Wouldn't bother with the station car park because of the cost, unless you want the convenience.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Could try Pinwell Road Parking - it's literally right next to the station, tucked away behind the Depot cinema and is free parking after 5:30pm. It's not huge, but there's usually spaces although I've never tried it on a match day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here