Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Are there too many polls in the top ten most active polls on NSC tonight?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poll to follow.

Only kidding. No poll to follow. FFS. No, seriously, FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seems I have enticed two of my detractors with this thread. Posts I won't read.

Unintentional job done! :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And the three lions are on my shirt.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Someone put him on ignore

What? And miss out on Harry's Happy Hour? You CANNOT be sirius shirley?! Wash your mouth out with whatever Harry's having :cheers:

rowley+birkin+qc.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
At one stage, polls were banned on NSC (Bozza disabled the feature) as there were way too many being created for stupid subjects. The complete and total LEGEND that was Safeway Seagull then started his own site called North Stand Polls so that he could set up polls to his heart's content.

I'm at work so I daren't google it to see if it's still going as the content was a bit, um, 'adult'.

At one stage, polls were banned on NSC (Bozza disabled the feature) as there were way too many being created for stupid subjects. The complete and total LEGEND that was Safeway Seagull then started his own site called North Stand Polls so that he could set up polls to his heart's content.

I'm at work so I daren't google it to see if it's still going as the content was a bit, um, 'adult'.
I hadn't heard of this site before. There's a link to it on this thread https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?75765-North-Stand-Polls-Disrespecting-North-Stand-Chat but when I click it it leads to Novogate.com :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here