Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mario Lemina

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Temperamental, inconsistent, goes missing if he doesn't fancy it, heart the size of a thimble. No thanks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm having a difficult morning which will be followed by a tough afternoon. Your post has changed my mood entirely! Couldn't stop laughing! Thanks so much!:lolol:

More than happy to oblige. I hope everything goes well :thumbsup:

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
We all want an attacking midfielder and he has shown that he is well capable of that but it seems bigger clubs than us have noticed.

The same could be said of Manuel Lanzini at West Ham.

BG, he's not an attacking midfielder for a start. He's a central midfielder.

Also, he is absolute mustard when fully fit. Unfortunately I think he is setting his sights a lot higher than us.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We all want an attacking midfielder and he has shown that he is well capable of that but it seems bigger clubs than us have noticed.

The same could be said of Manuel Lanzini at West Ham.

SAKE BG! You KNOW that the scouts for big clubs monitor NSC for your recommendations. If Leminade doesn’t join it’ll be because you chose to fly us into the radar’s ‘field of view’

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
If we all put random names of players we would like to play for Brighton this messageboard would diminish in quality rapidly.
Wouldn't it be best if we just stuck to reporting on rumours or speculation.

Exactly. If you really must post an idle wish that has no basis for a player we don't need, is not available, and would cost too much even if we were interested, then post on ZERO signing so we can ignore more easily. These ridiculous wish threads clutter up the front page for at least a few hours.

Surely everyone knows by now that we only sign players no-one has heard of so what is point of promoting someone we have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here