Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mario Lemina

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a big no from me

It's nothing personal. I just can't get that image of him and his ponytail out of my head whenever I hear his name. He looks like Martin Keown after a sex change.

Often wondered what Keown would look like after gender re-alignment. My guess is nothing like this, neither in appearance nor wherewithall.

jacqui-oatley_56057-780x405.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Well, Bale's seemingly a free agent now, but he is 30, that's knocking on a bit. Maybe a pay per game agreement?

That is ok, we like older strikers with receding hairlines, 30 is still a spring chicken compared to what we have.
I really never thought we would start the season with Murray up front, shows exactly what we are prepared to settle for.
Totally unbelievable.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Mario Lemina at Southampton is a player I would like us to be connected with but I fear that he may be out of our reach but none the less would be a great capture for us.

Someone I met in oceana Southampton 15 years ago told me about him being a shithouse when he’s older though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's a big no from me

It's nothing personal. I just can't get that image of him and his ponytail out of my head whenever I hear his name. He looks like Martin Keown after a sex change.

Agreed. He has a lot to answer for, making that ridiculous hairstyle popular.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What do you like about him

You haven't heard of Lemina? He was quality for Southampton, but has fallen out with the manager. He would be a cracking signing

Lemina is amazing and wouldn't come to us.

Keep em coming BG

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

We all want an attacking midfielder and he has shown that he is well capable of that but it seems bigger clubs than us have noticed.

The same could be said of Manuel Lanzini at West Ham.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here