Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mario Lemina

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mario Lemina at Southampton is a player I would like us to be connected with but I fear that he may be out of our reach but none the less would be a great capture for us.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If we all put random names of players we would like to play for Brighton this messageboard would diminish in quality rapidly.
Wouldn't it be best if we just stuck to reporting on rumours or speculation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we all put random names of players we would like to play for Brighton this messageboard would diminish in quality rapidly.
Wouldn't it be best if we just stuck to reporting on rumours or speculation.

I disagree I am sure there is a place on here for us to suggest who we would like to sign provided it is reasonable unlike Messi or Bale.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's he like as a player?

:bowdown:

The last thing I'd ever like to see is BG connected with a player. You just know how it would end. Baldly. It would be badly. Fact. :lolol:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
[tweet]1148925863754444805[/tweet] Seems like he's touting for a move.

Actually looks world class in that montage..

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well, Bale's seemingly a free agent now, but he is 30, that's knocking on a bit. Maybe a pay per game agreement?

It's a big no from me

It's nothing personal. I just can't get that image of him and his ponytail out of my head whenever I hear his name. He looks like Martin Keown after a sex change.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
No thanks, Southampton’s song for him is that same dreadful song we sing about Stephens and Propper never giving the ball away. Puts me off him straight away if it means we have to hear that any more.

In all seriousness though, I think he’s got his sights set a lot higher than us. Good player.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK, let's organise and prioritise our player search............

1).Neymar;
2).Messi;
3).Anybody Southampton want rid of .....................................................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here