Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Pompey tomorrow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's a shame the game featured a cracking hat trick from Big Jurg.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Very clever, no doubt the transfer of Matthew Clarke included a clause to arrange a friendly between the two teams, little did Pompey realise that their take from the gate money would be so much

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My relatives who will sneak in to watch it are bound to say everyone playing was shitehouse.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I think this must be something to do with GP. No live stream on Saturday, can’t even know the result from tomorrow, playing games at random unattractive venues. Trying to keep as much under wraps as possible.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ridiculous levels of cloak-and-dagger. Whats the issue ? Other than the professional online bedwetters and pearl-clutchers, who really gives a shit about the result of a pre-season training-ground trot-around against a bunch of irrelevant noddy 3rd division scufflers ?

Embarrassing all round.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Ridiculous levels of cloak-and-dagger. Whats the issue ? Other than the professional online bedwetters and pearl-clutchers, who really gives a shit about the result of a pre-season training-ground trot-around against a bunch of irrelevant noddy 3rd division scufflers ?

Embarrassing all round.

It's probably 2 or 3 potential signings/ trialist and they are duty bound not to announce they are Brighton players yet.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There are always "closed door" friendlies, happens every pre-season. No cloak and dagger. Just now thanks to internet and smart phones etc they just get talked about a lot more (for instance that link is a local Portsmouth journo needing to fill some column space).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here