Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Pompey tomorrow

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Percy Tau with his new permit is playing...

( not true, by the way.... ...as far as I know... )

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's probably 2 or 3 potential signings/ trialist and they are duty bound not to announce they are Brighton players yet.

If they are trialists then we already know they are not Brighton players yet. Frankly I struggle to believe that we are harbouring such secret superstars-in-waiting who will destroy this hapless lower-league fodder in such a way as to blow our cover and bring Liverpool and Arsenal scurrying along to nab them before we can get pen to paper.

Its up there with players and managers holding their hands over their mouths when speaking, for fear of letting crucial state secrets tumble from their lips that everyone can read.

Football really does take itself WAY too seriously these days. I feel an eyeroll coming on.

If they are trialists then we already know they are not Brighton players yet. Frankly I struggle to believe that we are harbouring such secret superstars-in-waiting who will destroy this hapless lower-league fodder in such a way as to blow our cover and bring Liverpool and Arsenal scurrying along to nab them before we can get pen to paper.

Its up there with players and managers holding their hands over their mouths when speaking, for fear of letting crucial state secrets tumble from their lips that everyone can read.

Football really does take itself WAY too seriously these days. I feel an eyeroll coming on.

LOl yes ..Was watching the tennis doubles at wimbledon and they cover their mouths with the tennis balls...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Oh I agree Easy but it may have been a game for Potter to run his tactical eyes over certain players and the deals may depend (ultimately ) on his nod of approval. Weak argument I know but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. It certainly something the club don't want the public or the rest of the football world to know yet and maybe never.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
GP at Fridays press conference:

Hack: "So Graham, what was the score against Pompey the other night ?"
GP: "I'm afraid thats classified. Next question"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh I agree Easy but it may have been a game for Potter to run his tactical eyes over certain players and the deals may depend (ultimately ) on his nod of approval. Weak argument I know but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. It certainly something the club don't want the public or the rest of the football world to know yet and maybe never.

As likely explanation as any. And further proof that these days, were it needed, that football has completely and utterly disappeared up its own arse.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If it's a training game any bookings or sending offs (which seldom happen in friendlies anyway) wouldn't count.
Although a Seville player did get a straight red card v Liverpool last night.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The irony of me clicking on that link to the paper - only to have a great big banner over it banning me from reading the article as I have an ad blocker (note to Bozza - NSC whitelisted obviously)

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Gareth Bale has been authorized to use Reals chairmans private jet to get to Shoreham airport by 10am. Gibbo has been asked to pick him up and get him kitted up in time for kick off en route to HQ. If he performs well we may have signature and announcement by 6pm. ZIDANE wants it done by Tuesday and it was promised by Real hierarchy!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Wmt8U76.jpg

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Ive heard some of pompeys top boys were planning a visit and were gonna hand out caling cards if they took any of are boozers so PC half and half scarve red carded the match for spectaters as feared too much claret been spilt as their would of been a large welcoming party for the 6:57 crew but cant say any more as walls have ears (and sausages) and its best kept between those ITK to stop the OB getting in the way of some toe too toe

Regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here