Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The post AK mojo poll

22 July 2019 how’s your Albion Mojo?

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As it stands we will be in a relegation battle all season, I doubt the addition of a striker will change my mind on that but I'm hopeful of a more adventurous style of play away from home, god it was painful viewing at times.

I'm not expecting us to win matches 5-6 but the intent to score must be there at least.

I will miss Knockaert, he got me out of my seat, but he was very upset the way CH was sacked and needs time to come to terms his footballing coach and friend has gone.

My mojo has never been as low as it is now apart from the away match at Derby under Hyppia, I vented my spleen on air that day and by Monday he was gone!.

I can't quite put my finger on why it's so low but I'm very disappointed with AJ and to a lesser extent thus far Locadia, who by the way may actually thrive under GP.

I seriously considered not renewing my membership but its not quite that bad yet.

I'm sure I'll perk up come 3pm on August 12th but right now it's a 4.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
4 as at the moment it feels like we are heading towards starting the season significantly weaker then we could and should be. Our squad feels under equipped and we need to add 3 players of real quality to the team, otherwise it's going to another tough season.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I will miss Knockaert, he got me out of my seat, but he was very upset the way CH was sacked and needs time to come to terms his footballing coach and friend has gone.
Where did you hear this? I had sort of hoped this would be true. Did he say it in an interview?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Where did you hear this? I had sort of hoped this would be true. Did he say it in an interview?

Would make a lot more sense if so. I imagine CH was something of a father figure to him after the loss of his dad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm in a bad mood. I want to try and offload on here in the hope that I don't take it out on people I actually care about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here