Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The post AK mojo poll

22 July 2019 how’s your Albion Mojo?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The last poll was just after the sacking of CH and the appointment of Potter. I sense quite a big shift since yesterday’s transfer of AK. We will need another poll after the window closes but as things stand how’s YOUR mojo.

I admit mine has nosedived but some meaningful signings will boost it by 3 or 4

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Was originally quietly optimistic with Potter's talk about a different style of football, and the Trossard signing, but the quietness since then, and the bizarre Knockaert loan to Fulham, has shaken by confidence.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Can't be bothered, frankly.

I will enjoy the summer, then start going to the football again, because that is what I do.

I'm not expecting much.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Could perhaps change poll title to Season 2019 - 2020 ? Still time left in window to change opinion ?

But you can’t change it once you’ve voted? What is a 4 today could be a 10 by kick of depending on signings.

I get the impression that expectations are pretty low at the moment though.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
A couple of weeks to go in the transfer window and I'm intrigued to see whether Potter can get the most out of the current squad, so a solid 6 for me as it stands. If no more signings by the time the window closes, then I'll definitely be more worried than I am now about our prospects though!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
But you can’t change it once you’ve voted? What is a 4 today could be a 10 by kick of depending on signings.

I get the impression that expectations are pretty low at the moment though.

with respect to your 50,000 posts, don't understand your poll......is it based on one player leaving ? If so, would you have posted it if one player was injured for the season, for instance ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Happy as I have been for months, cannot wait for Watford.

giphyOKYTJ27R.gif

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
with respect to your 50,000 posts, don't understand your poll......is it based on one player leaving ? If so, would you have posted it if one player was injured for the season, for instance ?

****, I didn’t realise it was that many. I will make an effort to refrain from posting much from now on :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think it was a very bold move shipping out Knocky but as we do not know what goes on in the training ground we have to accept it was the right decision

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As always, TB stands to lose WAY much more than us. But personally I have little more faith in him as a footballing god-like genius than I have in any other football chairman. Their acumen lies in other spheres of business. And will give him this piece of advice for nothing; all his long term future dynasty plans will crumble to dust unless he keeps his eye firmly on the short-term ball in front of him. Had a lucky let-off last season. Looking very much like more of the same this season, except with (currently) a weaker squad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It sunk to about 4 this morning, but then I remembered that we haven't seen much of Băluţă and Alzate, and nothing of Bissouma.

So it has rebounded to 6.

But we are Bruno, AK, and Izzy down after running with a 23 man squad after January, so massive pressure now to get outstanding recruitment spot on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here