Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The post AK mojo poll

22 July 2019 how’s your Albion Mojo?

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unchanged and quite high. Will wait until we can’t do any more transfer business before......er.......judging our transfer business.

Excited for the new season, not knowing what to expect is an infinitely better prospect than expecting more of what I watched last season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Unchanged and quite high. Will wait until we can’t do any more transfer business before......er.......judging our transfer business.

Excited for the new season, not knowing what to expect is an infinitely better prospect than expecting more of what I watched last season.

This all over. Looking forward to the new season much more than I was straight after Man City.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I was a7 before, still a 7 because im excited to see how much difference Potter & Co make, i always believed we were better than we showed towards the end of last season, not neccesarily Hughtons fault but i believe a number of players weren't giving there all for him for a fair while, when Sidwell said that he had started a whatsapp group with the senior players to try and get them to lift the players, that kind of confirmed it for me.

The window is still open and im sure we will sign 3 or 4 more players, but that wont lift my mojo unless they are exceptional because i expect it, if we fail to sign these players it may drop a little but currently im ok with things.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Still '0'.

Might have increased slightly after the first half at Aldershot, but quickly knocked down by the loan of Knockaert.

At this moment we are (IMO), undoubtedly weaker than last year. We need some signings and fast.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Think it was a very bold move shipping out Knocky but as we do not know what goes on in the training ground we have to accept it was the right decision

This. We know feck all on here, really.

As I've said before and I'll say again, only those in the know - know. And those in the know made the decision.

What looks like a shafting from Fulham may be the complete opposite.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Down from 7 to 4.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Mine's at 6. It would be a 5 if I was undecided, but I've a quiet optimism in Potter....

We don't know sh*t until we're ten games in. I'll keep saying that until you're all bored of me.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Weirdly mine has gone up. I had previously said I wasn’t bothered, but I get the feeling times are a changing and the deadwood is being shipped down river! Might not be to everyone’s taste, but the Knockaert loan shows intention on the new management team to have and keep players who fit the style and ethos.

We have long vaunted the no dickheads ethos at Brighton, maybe Potter has taken it one step further.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dropped marginally not because of the AK loan not because Knocky went but more the lack of rumours. Sander Berge would be a great signing and would cheer me up no end. Not overly worried as yet but would like to see some positive action in the market. Whether you think CH was the greatest or the worst Manager last season what was clear is that the squad lacked options in a number of areas until this is addressed we will struggle regardless of who coaches the team...

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You really can't take these numbers too seriously.

Just like the last poll, the Albion community is still numb from the loss of a beloved scapegoat.

We'll be fine as soon as we settle on a new one.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oooh! A bimodal distribution! Remain vs Brexit. Labour vs Tory.

We are Split! Split!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Weirdly mine has gone up. I had previously said I wasn’t bothered, but I get the feeling times are a changing and the deadwood is being shipped down river! Might not be to everyone’s taste, but the Knockaert loan shows intention on the new management team to have and keep players who fit the style and ethos.

We have long vaunted the no dickheads ethos at Brighton, maybe Potter has taken it one step further.

This.

Also, what sort of club is is that when one player leaves there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth? A small club with one decent player, that's what.

Some people need to pull up their pants, recognise that we are not in the fouth tier, hoping and praying that nobody notices Bobby Zamora's goals, and make me a nice cup of tea (lactose free milk, no suger. Thanks :thumbsup:).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No idea what Potter's all about. Knockaert gone. Pre-season hasn't exactly been inspiring so far. No signings of note recently bar a kid from City.

Not good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here