View Poll Results: Who would you vote for as next leader of the Tory party and Prime Minister?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boris Johnson

86 41.15%
  • Jeremy Hunt

123 58.85%
Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Johnson or Hunt?

0 Not allowed!
    There's probably only a handful of people on here who have a say as to who our next Prime Minister will be.

However, if you could vote, and you HAD to vote for either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Hunt, who would you vote for?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

23 Not allowed!
      I think I'd go Boris as I think the best thing that can happen re: Brexit now is for a Brexiteer to take charge and **** things up beyond repair. Someone really, really stupid but also really Brexity.

Boris is our man.
      Last edited by Mellotron; 22-07-2019 at 10:32.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Hunt is slimey, Johnson's full blown nobbish. But Hunt is a slimey ****er.

He's also ****ing about whilst we have a growing crisis with Iran.... 1 ex Foreign Sec who messed about when he should be dealing with the Iranians and a current Foreign Sec messing about when he should be dealing with the Iranians...

27 Not allowed!
      Is it just me that thinks with Johnson at the helm we'll become a global figure-of-fun in the same way most of us look at the USA with Trump running the show?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is it just me that thinks with Johnson at the helm we'll become a global figure-of-fun in the same way most of us look at the USA with Trump running the show?
      you are not alone sir
      Time for some proper football, win lose or draw :-)

14 Not allowed!
      At least Trump was fairly elected - albeit with a minority of the total votes cast. Only a handful of people, relative to the size of the UK, get to elect one of two absolute wankers as the next PM. As pointed out already, both were negligent as Foreign Secretary and Hunt (easier to type than to say) was a disgrace as Health Secretary.

Neither should be eligible to run for PM, let alone not democratically elected.
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      I have gone beyond caring of how low this country can policitally go.
      So as much as they are both cretins, I suppose I would like to see Johnson make an absolute mess of everything.
      But it will be a very dark and scary day for this country, the man is a total idiot.

6 Not allowed!
      Yes, that is a thought that nobody else has had. Definitely.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Hunt, shows competence and ability beyond simple cheerleading.
      The English know how to make the best of things. Their so-called muddling through is simply skill at dealing with the inevitable.

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant View Post
      At least Trump was fairly elected - albeit with a minority of the total votes cast. Only a handful of people, relative to the size of the UK, get to elect one of two absolute wankers as the next PM. As pointed out already, both were negligent as Foreign Secretary and Hunt (easier to type than to say) was a disgrace as Health Secretary.

Neither should be eligible to run for PM, let alone not democratically elected.
      Funny how Johnson has forgotten this:

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Johnson on Gordon Brown
      It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud...
      They voted for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair to serve as their leader. They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM… They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup… with North Korean servility, the Labour Party has handed power over to the brooding Scottish power-maniac
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.