Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trillion Trophy Stadium

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else heading to to Birmingham on Saturday for what on paper looks an entertaining pre-season affair? Birmingham City will provide stern opposition, The Trillion Trophy Stadium is never an easy place to go with a noisy and boisterous home support.

Spoke to a Blues supporting work colleague and they're expecting an audience of 12-14,000 plus whatever we bring, lets hope we can sell that number by a thousand or so.

Just a word of warning for anyone travelling, the Trillion Trophy Stadium is in the Birmingham suburb of Small Heath, one of the most deprived areas in the country. Please keep your wits about you, I've seen violence and been subject to the most sickening homophobic abuse on the way out of the stadium.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Anyone else heading to to Birmingham on Saturday for what on paper looks an entertaining pre-season affair? Birmingham City will provide stern opposition, The Trillion Trophy Stadium is never an easy place to go with a noisy and boisterous home support.

Spoke to a Blues supporting work colleague and they're expecting an audience of 12-14,000 plus whatever we bring, lets hope we can sell that number by a thousand or so.

Just a word of warning for anyone travelling, the Trillion Trophy Stadium is in the Birmingham suburb of Small Heath, one of the most deprived areas in the country. Please keep your wits about you, I've seen violence and been subject to the most sickening homophobic abuse on the way out of the stadium.

Well if you will insist on wearing your best little black number party dress and heels to away games..............

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Glorious post. Vintage Crodo. Everything about it made me laugh. Lovely stuff.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Is it possible to visit their museum to see some of the Trillions of trophies they've won ? . I enjoyed a similar trip at the Nou Camp.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Is it possible to visit their museum to see some of the Trillions of trophies they've won ? . I enjoyed a similar trip at the Nou Camp.

Maybe they're including player of the month/manager of the month awards. I've heard that if you line them all up, the trophies will stretch nearly the whole way from one end of the trophy room to the other :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Yes, you can do a full stadium tour of the Trillion Trophy Stadium for £18 or an express stadium tour for £12 according to their website. It says book early to avoid dissapointment though if anyone is thinking of taking it in before the game on Saturday.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Get their early is my advice, David Stockdale is in the area still and you'll want to make it to the concession stands before he does.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Yes, you can do a full stadium tour of the Trillion Trophy Stadium for £18 or an express stadium tour for £12 according to their website. It says book early to avoid dissapointment though if anyone is thinking of taking it in before the game on Saturday.

Still plenty of tickets left for their lounge. Hosted by an array of blues legends including Ricky Otto, Geoff Horsfield and Peter Enckelman.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like Stockdale is back in the fold. Hope he plays, BIG cheers from the Albion contingent if he does I hope :thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just spoken to a helpful gentleman in the ticket office at the Trillion Trophy Stadium, all stadium tours express and standard are SOLD OUT tomorrow, so apologies to anyone who was thinking of doing the tour. They are anticipating a bumper audience of 10,000+ and his advice to travelling supporters was to keep away colours concealed within the immediate vicinity of the Trillion Trophy Stadium and to ensure you are in your seats 30 minutes before kick off. Birmingham are in negotiations with a broadcaster to show the game but it will not be available in the UK so his advice was if you want to see the game then be there.

Enjoy the day, hope to see some of you there and be very vigilant in the area around TTS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here