Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Uncle Bulgaria outraged as Katie Hopkins calls council c***wombles

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I never said the opposition against the Saudi lot didn’t happen. But the protests and people against it is far less. Uk is full of hypocrites Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken and egg. Campaigns against the Saudi's, and the UK's support for them, have been going on longer and with at least as much effort. But the failure of the media to pick this up (for reasons we can guess) means it has not had the same level of broader public engagment. That's how activism works, you can always mobilize a core, but to get a big crowd you need wider coverage. Trump gets that coverage. What is very clear is that organized opposition to Saudi has been led from the left and from those that also oppose Trump. Show me a more articulate, better informed, more passionate denunciation of Saudi Arabia coming from Trump supporters than in the link I provided?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
People want free speech. Then ban people from speaking. I don’t like her but banning her from speaking is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would ban her from breathing.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Isn't the "Cock Womble" just the hardest of all the Wombles? ???

(or is just a Northern saying that only myself and [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] will understand..)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here