Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which squad is stronger, ours or Fulham’s?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ours has got less entertaining? Seriously? Did you watch any of our games last season? Entertaining was the last thing we were-unless you were a relegation rival watching us implode. I'm sure that was entertaining for them. One player leaves. One. And all of a sudden we're not entertaining? We haven't played one bloody game yet ffs!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Saw plenty of games cheers. Knocky gave us a rare glimpse of why we come to football. Tho presumably you were quite content to happy-clap Dale 'only following orders' Stephens pass the ball backwards 90% of the time, or to watch Locadia falling over his feet more often than not. In case you didn't notice, fan-on-fan civil war was breaking out in certain parts of the ground towards the end of last season due to the sheer volume of excrement on display. At least Knocky gave it a good go and provided a modicum of entertainnent in an otherwise sea of Championship-level grey. IMHO, like.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Saw plenty of games cheers. Knocky gave us a rare glimpse of why we come to football. Tho presumably you were quite content to happy-clap Dale 'only following orders' Stephens pass the ball backwards 90% of the time, or to watch Locadia falling over his feet more often than not. In case you didn't notice, fan-on-fan civil war was breaking out in certain parts of the ground towards the end of last season due to the sheer volume of excrement on display. At least Knocky gave it a good go and provided a modicum of entertainnent in an otherwise sea of Championship-level grey. IMHO, like.

I was far from happy watching The Albion last season - especially all the backward passing ultra defensive bollocks. I've been reminded of my high scores on the Albion Moanometer to confirm.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Fulham only picked up towards the end of the season because they were dead and buried and had nothing to lose.

They helped Brighton survive at the end of the season with their win over Cardiff. At that point in the season it appeared we were unable to help our selves in getting many more points.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Both squads would be relegation fodder in the Premier League. As last year proved.
I think ours is marginally stronger, by virtue of conceding less comedic volumes of goals.

Couldn't give a **** what a twitter poll says, frankly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is useless without a poll.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He scored 11 last year, Murray scored 13. I really dont understand why our fans think he is so great other than that he scored 3 against us.

Okay, a striker that can actually score goals against sides they are fighting against trying to stay out of the relegation zone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't know about Albion's squad, but Fulham have a stronger squad at the start of this season than we did at the start of last.

Well I hope this time next year we're both in the Premier league as Fulham is always a good day out and anecdotally I'd say many of us do quite like Fulham, even before Knockaert..

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ours, Dunk, Duffy, Ryan = a proper defence. Doesn't matter how many flair number 10s, tricky wingers, cult Balkan strikers and exotic sounding midfielders you have if you concede two goals a game.

This is also why Villa and Norwich will not be as strong as people think this season.

Hi Chris.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here