Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who gets to curate the questions? There's genuinely interesting stuff to be learned about the strategy (or otherwise) of spending millions on players who don't even have permission to work in this country. Shouldn't really be buried under dross about flasks and bottle tops, where the answer has already been aired and is in any case bleeding obvious.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Whatever happens, whoever's lad who asked TB if he thinks "I'm the man" when we sing Tony Blooms Blue and White Army needs to be there. Loaded with questions about Knocky, flasks, bottle tops and other important matters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went to them at Withdean but not since then. I wondered if anybody since those days has heard anything that wasnt general knowledge having been made public knowledge by the media. At least it gives the chance for those that wish to be seen and make their presence known to achieve their aim. Most questions start I have been a supporter/ season ticket holder for ? number of years and what I would like to know is

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How many years in the PL does a club need to be before it can buy quality strikers?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Cringe listening, TB doesn’t really want to be there, awkward silences when they get asked a retarded question. Normal responses when transfers are mentioned can’t see the point of them.

D

Deleted member 2719

Can someone ask Barber if he has allowed for the influx of extra revenue from the 'boots' family after 33 of months of exile, as it could affect the January window?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
"Bob from Billingshurst, season ticket holder for 43 years. What kind of binding will be within the programme this year? And have the club considered changing the font that they use in the programme"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why not these questions:
Who is Bruno's replacement?
Given that the brilliant Muzza is not gonna play 90 minutes every game, when are you actually going to invest in his replacement?
If Pascal gets injured, what is your plan, and why haven't you had one for 2 seasons in the PL?
Why did you sell Knocky for a packet of crisps and a curly wurly?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I might go to the Newcastle one.

With Ashley & Bruce at the top table the buffet is bound to be well lush.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why not these questions:
Given that the brilliant Muzza is not gonna play 90 minutes every game, when are you actually going to invest in his replacement?
If Pascal gets injured, what is your plan, and why haven't you had one for 2 seasons in the PL?
The forum is on August 8th, not tomorrow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why not these questions:

I can give you the answer to that question.

The recruitment team are well aware of those points but we do not comment on their activity. which is a very delicate and confidential subject.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Why not these questions:

I'll answer these for you.

Our scouting team work all year identifying players, ultimately we made the decision to register Bruno as there were no better alternatives within our budget.

Strikers come at a premium and everyone seems to be looking for one. Ultimately it was decided that Tomer Hemed can absolutely do a job at this level.

Pascal whilst crucial to our 2 seasons in the PL was deemed surplus to requirements under the current managers vision for the team. Steven Alzate has impressed everyone this pre season and with the emergence of Taylor Richards it was felt that we had adequate cover.

Anthony had been critical to our becoming a premier league team, it was felt that we needed to progress the team and unfortunately Anthony didn't fit within that framework.

Ps I love mustard coloured jumpers.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I can give you the answer to that question.

The recruitment team are well aware of those points but we do not comment on their activity. which is a very delicate and confidential subject.

Is the correct answer... so what's the point of the forum...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'll answer these for you.

Our scouting team work all year identifying players, ultimately we made the decision to register Bruno as there were no better alternatives within our budget.

Strikers come at a premium and everyone seems to be looking for one. Ultimately it was decided that Tomer Hemed can absolutely do a job at this level.

Pascal whilst crucial to our 2 seasons in the PL was deemed surplus to requirements under the current managers vision for the team. Steven Alzate has impressed everyone this pre season and with the emergence of Taylor Richards it was felt that we had adequate cover.

Anthony had been critical to our becoming a premier league team, it was felt that we needed to progress the team and unfortunately Anthony didn't fit within that framework.

Ps I love mustard coloured jumpers.

My fear is that is the sort of BS that might be spouted... gotta love the jumpers tho...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here