[Albion] Fans Forum

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Will we finally find out where the FA cup money has gone?

No. That's long gone. I want to know where the missing Knockhaert money has gone.

And also can someone ask him him if is aware of the BHA/NSC CHESS team who are taking on and smashing other football clubs from around the globe, and would he like to play for us or sponsor us next season?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
No. That's long gone. I want to know where the missing Knockhaert money has gone.

And also can someone ask him him if is aware of the BHA/NSC CHESS team who are taking on and smashing other football clubs from around the globe, and would he like to play for us or sponsor us next season?

Have we sold Knockhaert as well? It's worse than I thought.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well, I already know the answer to that one :wink:

I think the bewildering transfer policy might get a mention.
I'll submit a couple to Johnny C. See if they get propaganda'd.

Submit it. They are always short of a few questions even on the night.
They certainly don't censor anyone.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shame Dan Ashworth isn't there. I'd proxy ask him for his grading of his own performance so far, following his "My job is to ensure that the manager keeps his job" quote in March.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Submit it. They are always short of a few questions even on the night.
They certainly don't censor anyone.

Ok I'll submit "Is it true that the club flew Shane's best friend from Ireland in an attempt to stop him gambling into the small hours in the week before a relegation six pointer?" and see if they use it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Shame Dan Ashworth isn't there. I'd proxy ask him for his grading of his own performance so far, following his "My job is to ensure that the manager keeps his job" quote in March.
There is hidden menace in that quote. It is double edged and contains a sinister hint.

It could be used by HR departments up and down the country when they put staff on *Employee Improvement Schemes* - which are no more than a 'naughty step' before the sack.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There is hidden menace in that quote.

It could be used by HR departments up and down the country when they put staff on *Employee Improvement Schemes* - which are no more than a 'naughty step' before the sack.

Improvement plan = ticket for the departure lounge [emoji106]

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I was at the Bristol Away Fans Forum, yes the one where the young lad asked TB if he thought he was da man when they sing his song, the question was brilliantly asked, and superbly answered to great laughter and applause. There are some dickh34d bottle top and flask and programme binding questions at every fans forum, but you cannot doubt TB, PB and head coach for putting themselves up for these, and one assumes DA this time as well.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was at the Bristol Away Fans Forum, yes the one where the young lad asked TB if he thought he was da man when they sing his song, the question was brilliantly asked, and superbly answered to great laughter and applause. There are some dickh34d bottle top and flask and programme binding questions at every fans forum, but you cannot doubt TB, PB and head coach for putting themselves up for these, and one assumes DA this time as well.

I thought you were the man in the know.....doesn’t look as if he will be

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/otherevents

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
You really have to question the wisdom in scheduling this 2 hours after the transfer window closes. Could make for some interesting questions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here