Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vincent Janssen

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
What the odds on us making a play for this guy again ?

We know we are not afraid to play the long game with players re recruitment

Still only 25. And I bet could be got for a relative bargain now .. fits in wages wise

Could well fit in with our new style... just a thought

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wouldn’t want him personally. Hasn’t actually done much. I was excited when we went up. But he’s done sweet FA in the years since we went for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn’t he turn us down when we went into an extra hour of the closing of the transfer window to try and land him? Doubt he’ll get a second chance and he’s done sweet FA since hasn’t he?

Edit just seen I am echoing [MENTION=16110]albion534[/MENTION]

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Turned us down because we only made interest known very late, big decision to make to a promoted side in a couple of hours notice, doubt we would hold that against him.
Only a year left on his deal I bet he’s available for 10 million or less which is nothing really.

Just a thought.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I just wrote a couple of paragraphs on this, then erased them because I couldn't be arsed to get involve in a conversation about him.

No

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I wouldn’t want him personally. Hasn’t actually done much. I was excited when we went up. But he’s done sweet FA in the years since we went for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, no ambition, too happy to just sit on his fat salary at Spurs and see out his contract.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here