Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Genk won't cough up Berge how about going after RB:-

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Joakim Mæhle

Sort after by Southampton in January now a target for Burnley - come on Burnley!

Last year of his contract.
Goals and assist record the same as AK's :lol:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
A37E08CE-7A16-4DC8-A4B8-A84DDEA48233.jpeg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
if we can only get one person in then a dominant central midfielder for me, some one who can score but more importantly can dictate the game from midfield. I think this is even more important now AK is on his way. Cairney...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
if we can only get one person in then a dominant central midfielder for me, some one who can score but more importantly can dictate the game from midfield. I think this is even more important now AK is on his way. Cairney...

This. It’s so blindingly obvious and the area of the pitch we were dominated in nearly every game last season.

We could have Harry Kane up front but if the ball hardly ever gets to him because the players behind are not good enough then it’s a waste of time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This. It’s so blindingly obvious and the area of the pitch we were dominated in nearly every game last season.

We could have Harry Kane up front but if the ball hardly ever gets to him because the players behind are not good enough then it’s a waste of time.

Aye agreed!

Jul 7, 2003

The same Cairney who flopped in the Premier league last year and was benched for quite a few games? Just like Knocky, he is a great championship player but not up to Premier league level.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The same Cairney who flopped in the Premier league last year and was benched for quite a few games? Just like Knocky, he is a great championship player but not up to Premier league level.

Just be grateful Mitrovic didn't score today or else he'd be NSC', must buy player of the evening.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wise words. I've never really got this circle jerk over Carney tbh. He's done shit-all at the top level.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here