Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham V Brighton And Hove Albion bigger boys 15.00 K.O The EBB Stadium

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We are crap every pre season. But can't help but feel a little worried at the moment our squad is nowhere near good enough at the moment

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We are crap every pre season. But can't help but feel a little worried at the moment our squad is nowhere near good enough at the moment

I'd prefer Potter to get a glimpse of how shit we CAN be now (whilst we still have time to recruit) than during the 1st game of the season.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
68: SAVES! Steele denies both Cairney and Bryan in quick succession!

72: Steele with another big stop, this time from Mitrovic.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It will dawn on people, some slower than others, that last season was more to do with the players than the manager or tactics. Potter has a huge task ahead of him. We have to have a really positive pre-season otherwise we don’t lift the confidence of 2019 so far.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

I agree totally. We are certainly no stronger than last season and we know how that ended. The sooner we get the signings in that are so utterly needed the sooner my fears for the season will reduce.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It will dawn on people, some slower than others, that last season was more to do with the players than the manager or tactics. Potter has a huge task ahead of him. We have to have a really positive pre-season otherwise we don’t lift the confidence of 2019 so far.

You'll still be spouting that nonsense when Dunky lifts the trophy next May.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
We are crap every pre season.

We lost 3-0 to Fulham in the pre-season we were promoted.
But we've also looked good against Athletico Madrid, and beat Chelsea, and Sevilla in recent years.
But knee jerk analysis based on a Tom Cairney screamer (Buy him !, buy anyone !, Sell him ! Sell all of em ! we're better ! we're worse ) is perhaps premature. .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not because we've gone 2-1 behind in this friendly we don't .
We do because that was the plan decided upon, presumably a few days after Potter turned up months ago.

Very true CJ... although, assuming AK leaves, I think we now need 4: ST, RB, ACM & RW...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Do you understand extrapolation and forecasting?

Do you understand over-achievement bottom 3 budget etc....

The fact I’m responding during a match gives you an indication of the entertainment level.

Now bore off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We lost 3-0 to Fulham in the pre-season we were promoted.
But we've also looked good against Athletico Madrid, and beat Chelsea, and Sevilla in recent years.
But knee jerk analysis based on a Tom Cairney screamer (Buy him !, buy anyone !, Sell him ! Sell all of em ! we're better ! we're worse ) is perhaps premature. .

We’ve not had to shake the low confidence of a really bad end of season for sometime though, at least going pre-Poyet. There will still be players with fragile confidence. This really needs to be a pre-season where goals and wins bring back some kind of belief and confidence, otherwise 2019 will continue as it started. Can’t just brush these off as only friendlies.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Squad's fine - stayed out of the bottom three all last season. We just had a manager who didn't know to use it to its full potential...................................apparently......

Now we've got a brand new manager it'll all be different. Relax. Chill. 10th.-12th. this season, no probs. Simples, this PL lark, innit.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Quick turnaround from the divs shouting YES THIS IS POTTERBALL to IT'S ONLY A FRIENDLY FFS.

Not really... 'Potterball' means attacking, creating chances, scoring... it also means more chance of conceding... moronic post by you there...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here