Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 485
  1. #271

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchkin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree, the frustration is our business will be done late. We need to bed these new additions in and hit the ground running.

    Surely the club need to review the way we do our business.
    What ? because er, we're going to do some transfer window business in the last few weeks of the transfer window.
    Blimey the entire premier league would be having a review.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #272
      Members the right footed denilson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Bristol
      Posts
      6,469


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ?? Last week they both had 45 minutes each , its still only pre-season and they've 3 games left to get minutes in the tank.
      Ask again after the closed door friendly and Birmingham.
      People really want to see things that aren't there.
      Perhaps. Perhaps.
      You're very pragmatic.
      People were jumping the gun re: AK leaving. Sometimes things are there.
      Potter chose that team for a reason, now I don't know the meaning behind it, but there's no harm in people giving their opinions on an internet forum is there?
      How long? Not long
      Because what you reap, is what you sow.
    • #273
      Half Hawaiian Half Greek Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Costa Rica
      Posts
      5,082


      0 Not allowed!
      We're loose
      PURA VIDA MAE
    • #274
      Members Bold Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      20,859


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ?? Last week they both had 45 minutes each , its still only pre-season and they've 3 games left to get minutes in the tank.
      Ask again after the closed door friendly and Birmingham.
      People really want to see things that aren't there.
      I really want to see footballing ability in Locadia and Jahanbakhsh, but like you say, it just isn’t there...
    • #275

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well quite.

      And anyone thinking we'd just transition from one style to another immediately without any issues needs their heads seeing to. I think he has probably seen the liitations of last season's default starting XI now thought.
      Something both Potter and Hughton would probably agree on in terms of tactics. Reading too much into a single game, especially in pre-season , is kneejerk management at its worst. So i'd guess if Potter thinks any of his squad or a likely first choice line up has limitations he won't have found that out today.
    • #276
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      21,325


      5 Not allowed!
      I didn't see the game, so cannot comment on how we played, only know that we lost.
      Fulham were PL, a few months ago, not a label just a status.
      So they're Championship now, favourites to come back up.
      So no shame in losing a FRIENDLY, still some fine tuning to do, which I think if GP is given the chance, he will make a difference.
      Let's not forget the season hasn't started yet, so the moaners or bedwetters, or whatever you're called, please give it a rest, am I'm looking forward to new season of positivity, not doom and gloom from the back benchers.
      Of course IMO
    • #277

      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by the right footed denilson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Perhaps. Perhaps.
      You're very pragmatic.
      People were jumping the gun re: AK leaving. Sometimes things are there.
      Potter chose that team for a reason, now I don't know the meaning behind it, but there's no harm in people giving their opinions on an internet forum is there?
      Yep. I'm very pragmatic.
    • #278
      Members bWize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Posts
      1,374


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I really want to see footballing ability in Locadia and Jahanbakhsh, but like you say, it just isn’t there...
      Locadia had a pretty decent game today by all accounts and was unlucky to not score at least one of his chances. Not so sure about Jahanbakhsh, though.
    • #279
      Captain Hindsight TSB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Lansdowne Place, Hove
      Posts
      17,611


      0 Not allowed!
      Lol
      The voice of hindsight.
      Bring back Chris Hughton.
    • #280
      5 millionth post poster Gazwag's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Bexhill-on-Sea
      Posts
      26,939


      1 Not allowed!
      Oh look captain hate the albion is back, loves when we lose

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •