Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley Town v Brighton And Hove Albion Tonight 19.45 K.O Peoples Pension Stadium

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have to know!!! I’m stream-less was it 1-2 or 2-1.... ?!??

Good God, I have to know.

Lol, so you are passing opinion on a game you haven’t even been watching? :lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Lol, so you are passing opinion on a game you haven’t even been watching? :lolol:

I see all and I know all, all except the final score ;)

They don’t call me the muffled titter for nothing!

Besides which, it’s standard nsc policy.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Our U23’s beat a League 2 outfit with some strong players in the mix including a guy we just brought for £2.5m. How far this club has come is amazing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Our U23’s beat a League 2 outfit with some strong players in the mix including a guy we just brought for £2.5m. How far this club has come is amazing.

And a Palace team including some 1st team players lost 6-2 to conference Barnet.

Classic 'It's only pre-season'

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Scrappy game, Crawley steaming in and the ref letting things slide. Good to see Potter switch to 3 at the back which almost instantly saw us take control. Some very precise passing from Baluta and Haydon Roberts looks good enough for a league 1 or 2 loan move already.

Thought both Baluta and Roberts improved when the formation changed, but my goodness it was poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just back from the game. I learned just about bugger all from that, but sure GP managed to glean something useful. Good fun on the terrace though, in good voice with a few new songs and some amusement at the expense of our ticket-selling youtuber.

Richards must have some minerals to take a penalty like that in his first start.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just got back.

Well that was a hard watch.

Sloppy in possession
Didn't break with numbers
Corners went straight out of play

A good laugh to be back on a terrace though.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
What was that 'Graham Potter' chant/abomination?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just got back.

Well that was a hard watch.

Sloppy in possession
Didn't break with numbers
Corners went straight out of play

A good laugh to be back on a terrace though.

Maybe that will stop some NSCers moaning about why the U23s weren't put in the first team last season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Crawley looked decent, especially Sesse (spelling?)

David Sesay yes capable of playing higher than League 2.

Have to say I thought Albion were underwhelming tonight, Crawley had the edge on passing.

Clarke was lucky after catching Palmer. Then Grego-Cox missed a sitter.

Have to agree with Icy’s assessment, not a lot there at the moment capable of Prem football. Connolly looked quick but needs to toughen up and stop falling over

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Only ones I can see who could step up this season to the first team are Baluta, Clarke, Sanders and Richards. I thought the Zaha lookalike Crawley right back was it? Or winger? Had some good pace and a good cross on him.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You truly are the ‘right on’ stat man John.

Stat man’s world.

Bee bop bay b b b bee bop bay etc. And so on.

Sometimes people make hasty predictions for the season ahead, based on a pre season friendly, and get it horribly wrong. They end up eating their big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here