Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley Town v Brighton And Hove Albion Tonight 19.45 K.O Peoples Pension Stadium

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Looks like Taylor Richards warming up with the other subs - number 22. Can he come on even if not on team sheet?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Kipras Kazukolovas. Not heard that name before - new to us or an U18?

Heaven help Warren if he ever makes it to the 1st. team ...............................

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Kipras Kazukolovas. Not heard that name before - new to us or an U18?

Heaven help Warren if he ever makes it to the 1st. team ...............................

Joined us in the summer of 2017 to commence his scholarship. Centre-back. He was captain of the Lithuanian U-17s. Did his ACL in just his 3rd appearance for the U-18s that September. Had surgery, but 7 months later discovered he would have to undergo another surgery. Finally returned to action in March.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
None of these players has inspired me at all. Not one even close to being capable at PL level.

I always used to think that at first team friendlies that I used to go to many years ago.
As a spectator they are a total waste of time and never give a true indication of how things are going to be at the first match.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Joined us in the summer of 2017 to commence his scholarship. Centre-back. He was captain of the Lithuanian U-17s. Did his ACL in just his 3rd appearance for the U-18s that September. Had surgery, but 7 months later discovered he would have to undergo another surgery. Finally returned to action in March.

Jeez. Unlucky his middle name?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rusty, or just not very good? We have spent serious dosh on these players, is it wrong to expect more skills from them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here