Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley Town v Brighton And Hove Albion Tonight 19.45 K.O Peoples Pension Stadium

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will the new boy from City feature?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Gotta be an U23 team you'd think?
Tomorrow is so more high profile you'd think certain senior members of the squad wouldn't be that delighted featuring tonight over that.
Unless the entire 'first team' squad are going to feature both tonight and tomorrow?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I took what I saw on the clubs website that there was no stream for this game, is there a chance there will be? Should I dare to hope?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I took what I saw on the clubs website that there was no stream for this game, is there a chance there will be? Should I dare to hope?

There will definitely be a stream as the match is being broadcast on the FloSports website. It just remains to be seen whether Albion choose to make it available in the UK.

I imagine they will.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Team sheet

[tweet]1152274446536904704[/tweet]
Almost entirely an U23 team then. Potter seems quite sold on the idea of Sanders as a RB - perhaps we aren't going to buy a back-up to Montoya at all.

Presume that's a 4-4-2 line up? Thought Baluta was a CM rather than a CB though (awaits correction!)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
New boy from Citeh on the bench.

Soufyan Ahannach playing ��

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Almost entirely an U23 team then. Potter seems quite sold on the idea of Sanders as a RB - perhaps we aren't going to buy a back-up to Montoya at all.

Presume that's a 4-4-2 line up? Thought Baluta was a CM rather than a CB though (awaits correction!)

Yup, usually a CB.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yup, usually a CB.

Whilst Baluta started his career as a centre-back, Gheorghe Hagi didn't think he was physical enough at his age and moved him into a defensive midfield role where he played most of last season (and where he played in the national team).

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2018
So No official stream for the Fulham match, can anyone confirm if this games being televised in the states as looking like I will be Stateside tomorrow.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here