Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Todd miller

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I got the impression it was quite a proud moment for Colchester fans when Miller came on against Exeter, as he'd come through their youth system. The U's have a good academy, with two of their "graduates" going on to Bristol City and Peterborough this summer (Sammie Szmodics and Frankie Kent). Will be really interesting to see how Miller gets on at the Albion.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Just seen it on Sky. Sixteen years old. We'll never see him in the First Team and will only hear about him again when he moves to the Norwegian Second Division (if there is such a thing). Same applies to the lad from Citeh we've just signed. Saw nothing about that apart from a picture of him holding the shirt that my daughter sent through for me to see. The picture, not the shirt! Underwhelmed. Recruitment team, PLEASE concentrate on the REAL business of signing at least one striker who can cut it for us in the PL. Other clubs are moving for strikers and are prepared to splash the cash. Not doing the same could well be our downfall.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Just seen it on Sky. Sixteen years old. We'll never see him in the First Team and will only hear about him again when he moves to the Norwegian Second Division (if there is such a thing). Same applies to the lad from Citeh we've just signed. Saw nothing about that apart from a picture of him holding the shirt that my daughter sent through for me to see. The picture, not the shirt! Underwhelmed. Recruitment team, PLEASE concentrate on the REAL business of signing at least one striker who can cut it for us in the PL. Other clubs are moving for strikers and are prepared to splash the cash. Not doing the same could well be our downfall.

Hey

Hey Man

Hey

We can sign young players whilst still concentrated on signings for the first team.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Posts like this are rather tedious :facepalm:

Welcome to the Albion Todd, sounds like a good prospect :thumbsup:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

In the here and now, think GP will put more emphasis on youth, OK, not a 16 year old, but think the lad from City could well feature, along with the lads from the U23s

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got a mate who supports Colchester who laughed when he saw this. He reckons that he's useless and destined to end up in some obscure European second tier.

:bowdown:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've got a mate who supports Colchester who laughed when he saw this. He reckons that he's useless and destined to end up in some obscure European second tier.

I'm loving these new type of posts on NSC - there are so many tongue in cheek now it's hard to know which are genuine or not - there was another one on the Taylor Richards thread that read "I have family that live in Stockport who reckon he's shithouse." :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here