Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kilmarnock fans running commentary on their European exit last night

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

This fans perspective of Killie exiting the Europa League first qualifying round last night to Welsh side Connah's Quay cracked me up. Some of the comments are priceless.

'I've already paid out for Belgrade!'.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is utterly brilliant, 'Oh no, I'm all booked up for Belgrade' must be the new 'FFS Murray!'

LVGull

May 13, 2016

This fans perspective of Killie exiting the Europa League first qualifying round last night to Welsh side Connah's Quay cracked me up. Some of the comments are priceless.

'I've already paid out for Belgrade!'.

Why can’t I see this video? It happens a lot on NSC on my mobile device?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
To give you some idea of how embarrassing that is, it's roughly equivalent to us being knocked out of the uefa cup by a Scottish side.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

If you’re on an iPhone go up to where the URL is, and then press & hold on the refresh arrow. A window should pop up giving you the chance to Request Desktop Site. Click that and it should fix it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ll have another look when the subtitles are up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you’re on an iPhone go up to where the URL is, and then press & hold on the refresh arrow. A window should pop up giving you the chance to Request Desktop Site. Click that and it should fix it.

Wow - I never knew about that!

Not sure why the videos don't show up normally (I use tapatalk), but I'll add it to my "need to take a look" list...

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Wow - I never knew about that!

Not sure why the videos don't show up normally (I use tapatalk), but I'll add it to my "need to take a look" list...

It’s been 3/4 months now I think. Maybe when you changed something over?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The black rectangles are everywhere - all the music threads are useless - often people don't add any text, so you can't even see what it is behind the black rectangle!

Press and hold the refresh button, then request desktop site should show up. Click on that. Sorted.
Doesn't work on laptops - not mine, anyway.

Yes please!

It’s been 3/4 months now I think. Maybe when you changed something over?
Yes, it's happened before, but this time the black rectangles have taken over, and as you say, it must be three or four months now since videos have been available.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The black rectangles are everywhere - all the music threads are useless - often people don't add any text, so you can't even see what it is behind the black rectangle!

Yes please!

Yes, it's happened before, but this time the black rectangles have taken over, and as you say, it must be three or four months now since videos have been available.

Doesn't work on laptops - not mine, anyway.

I can't see any NSC videos when I use my PC or Laptop either, at least not in IE; I have to open NSC in Google Chrome instead - has been like this for the last 2-3 months

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can't see any NSC videos when I use my PC or Laptop either, at least not in IE; I have to open NSC in Google Chrome instead - has been like this for the last 2-3 months

It's God's way of telling you not to use IE.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In tech support circles your NSC problems would be classified as "existing between the keyboard and the chair".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here