Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion sign Man City starlet

Probably been signed for about 2 million but there will no doubt be a buy back clause if he becomes any good.

Is it really a signing that is anything to get excited about?

Would rather spend £25 million on a striker than waste it on all these silly small deals on trying to develop players that never happens.

You mean like Jahanbakhsh?

I think the £2.5m invested in Richards will turn out to be a shrewd deal. Also, I can't believe Mssrs Bloom and Ashworth would have even contemplated a clause that meant we would have to sell him back after successfully developing him.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I found a YouTube video of my mate crashing into a hedge during his motorbike lesson. As soon as I found it, I shared with everyone I have ever met and made damned sure he knew that everyone had seen it and we all mention it whenever we see him on his bike. :lolol: It would be illegal not to take the piss out of him for it, and he gives it back in spades when the occasion presents itself.

If I were to be banned from using social media to take the piss, there would be no point in being on there at all. :thumbsup:

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Probably been signed for about 2 million but there will no doubt be a buy back clause if he becomes any good.

Is it really a signing that is anything to get excited about?

Would rather spend £25 million on a striker than waste it on all these silly small deals on trying to develop players that never happens.

Silly small deals like Connolly or Alzate yer?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
agreed, but need a proven experienced striker..........have done for as long as I can remember. Hopefully this will happen in January.

Genuine question, who do you see as a proven, experienced striker? Or alternatively, how many goals are we expecting them to contribute each season?

My opinion is that signing reliable Prem-level strikers for a reasonable amount is basically a lottery.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Every dressing room up and down the country whether it be Premier League or The King's Arms Third Team is a tough place to be, you live on banter on exploiting any weakness any mate may expose in the hope you can get a major flounce. Christ on a bike we are so sensitive these days, this is a laugh, if it happened to a mate of mine there would also be a print out on his peg and inside his locker, these are the things that give people drive, bring groups together and create a feeling of togetherness that goes way beyond the team and way beyond this week and next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here