Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion sign Man City starlet

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Love the comments. Some say future star. Others. Very meh. Kid only just signed. Had the composure for that pen. Give him a break ya bunch of weirdos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Able to actually back this up with anything?

Hope it isn't based on last night's showing.

Obviously it's based on last night. Do you remember seeing Bobby Zamora's debut against Plymouth? It was clear then that he was a player. Taylor Richards is a quality player, already. The question is whether he's going to be a Zamora or a Razak.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Obviously it's based on last night. Do you remember seeing Bobby Zamora's debut against Plymouth? It was clear then that he was a player. Taylor Richards is a quality player, already. The question is whether he's going to be a Zamora or a Razak.

Did we watch the same game? Honestly wondering if I have missed a game.

I remember a nice link-up and flick with Sanders I think, and a confident penalty.

There were some negatives too but I won't list them as he is a young lad.

Nothing showed me he was on another level though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did we watch the same game? Honestly wondering if I have missed a game.

I remember a nice link-up and flick with Sanders I think, and a confident penalty.

There were some negatives too but I won't list them as he is a young lad.

Nothing showed me he was on another level though.

I'm not getting carried away - it wasn't exactly Razak vs Ipswich genius, but you could see he has a good touch, good balance, moves well around the pitch and obviously knows how to play the game. He also showed how raw he is, gave the ball away a few times and didn't chase back too passionately. But it's perfectly acceptable to be excited about his potential based on that cameo. I'm not sure how valuable it's going to be for him to be playing with the u23s though - he looks ready for the professional game now, to continue his development. I would imagine he'll be spending some time out on loan in the Championship either before the close of this window, or in January. To me, it seems like he needs to be playing first team football, we'll have to wait and see what role he's going to play here.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Interesting article in the Daily Mail saying Taylor isn't just any starlet he's one of the brightest prospects in the country and that he turned down both monaco and ac Milan to join us. I k now it's the daily mail but from my experience their football reporting is no worse or better than all the other daily newspapers.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Probably been signed for about 2 million but there will no doubt be a buy back clause if he becomes any good.

Is it really a signing that is anything to get excited about?

Would rather spend £25 million on a striker than waste it on all these silly small deals on trying to develop players that never happens.

Why do you say 'never happens' when we've only been doing it for two seasons?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
8fb2b31c4ea586acb7e76950dada15a4.jpg

A little bizarre, liking a video laughing at propper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"2 flat stones and a bag of gravel please".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just a young man on social media.

Really, given the rubbish that is spouted on Twitter they all would be best advised to stay away.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just a young man on social media.

Really, given the rubbish that is spouted on Twitter they all would be best advised to stay away.

Bit surprised the club doesn't tell the youngsters to "stay away" from social media. There is no better example than the SEGW making a total arse of himself on a weekly basis.

Maybe Ashworth should be standing before a class and telling the youngsters "THIS is why we don't want you on social media"

** Plays the SEGW's social media highlights**

"Do YOU want to look THAT stupid?"

Job done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here