Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What If The Albion Were To Suffer Successive Relegations? What Would REMAIN?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Purely hypothetical y'understand. Tho shite DOES sometimes happen for all the worst reasons despite all the best planning.

How would YOU see things panning out in such an eventuality?

Well? ???

Chris Hughton would get hired immediately to take a team from the championship to the PL AND KEEP IT MAKING MAD PL TV MONEY DESPITE BORING FOOTBALL!! The owner of that team will not lament playing boring football all the way to the bank where he keeps his millions of pounds.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Purely hypothetical y'understand. Tho shite DOES sometimes happen for all the worst reasons despite all the best planning.

How would YOU see things panning out in such an eventuality?

Well? ???

Such a negative post. We are approaching a new season and hopefully a near era and this get posted. Surely more positive points to post about.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Smaller queues for beers at The Amex. Less families, gonks and day trippers. The NSK, vloggers and general studenty type fans will probably slip off as well. Getting away from the stadium post match will be easier. Better connection between the club and the fans - they will suddenly need us again and treat us with a bit more dignity.

Tasty away days to Lincoln, Southend, Peterborough, Pompey, Shrewsbury, Bristol Rovers plus who ever else ends up in that div between now and 2021.

Don't get me wrong I want to stay in the Premier League as long as possible, but given the above I really wouldn't be fussed if we went back to League 1. It was fun before it will be fun next time.

Gonks?!
None of these in our part of the Amex [emoji4]

b2b049373f7e89e3f3e14eb617e1d4ab.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here