Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] no sign of tickets for Crawley

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Bought two tickets for Crawley for my son and his friend.

No email, no tickets as yet... Normal? Or should I be chasing them?

I have the original confirmation printout from their website but have received nothing else and had I not printed that I would genuinely have nothing to say I bought them.

What is normal practice for Crawley? Are they really this bad?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
All 3 blocks for away fans are showing as only have one seat left each. Surely not.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Am chasing down their ticket office now as clicked the "Send Email Again" button and still not had anything... Having checked they have my email right of course!

Honestly can't remember but pretty sure I'd have clicked Print at Home. Even if I had left as "Collect" surely I need an email for _and_Son to collect.

Will spend the rest of the day chasing them for a response and a solution but have to say, they are considerably less helpful than our office... Surely being PL doesn't change the way you deal with tickets, that has to be more or less the same for every team?!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Am chasing down their ticket office now as clicked the "Send Email Again" button and still not had anything... Having checked they have my email right of course!

Honestly can't remember but pretty sure I'd have clicked Print at Home. Even if I had left as "Collect" surely I need an email for _and_Son to collect.

Will spend the rest of the day chasing them for a response and a solution but have to say, they are considerably less helpful than our office... Surely being PL doesn't change the way you deal with tickets, that has to be more or less the same for every team?!

"Chasing hem for a response" Have you actually called them ? Checked bank account to see if fee has gone out ? Its just i have always found them very helpful.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Have you checked your spam folder?

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Bought two tickets for Crawley for my son and his friend.

No email, no tickets as yet... Normal? Or should I be chasing them?

I have the original confirmation printout from their website but have received nothing else and had I not printed that I would genuinely have nothing to say I bought them.

What is normal practice for Crawley? Are they really this bad?

I struggle with basic email too.Its nothing to be ashamed of.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Went on their website when tickets went on sale, bought tickets and immediately got an email back with tickets attached

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Another here that got no email.....messaged them through the website and didn't hear anything back. Called them yesterday afternoon, really helpful and arranged to pick them up at the stadium!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I ordered mine at the beginning of the month and selected the postal option. Tickets hadn't arrived, so tried calling the ticket office a dozen times by phone over the last few but never got an answer. Finally got through yesterday, and was told that they'd not sent all tickets with that option out, and was informed that they'll be at the ground ready for collection instead.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here