Apr 5, 2014
Richard Tiltman.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
With the right manager , and played in the right position ....Mark Farrington

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Farrington, Tillman, Akpom and Best. I feel like the bloke in Monty Python’s Flying Circus who felt occasionally compelled to interrupt saying “ stop this at once it’s all getting rather silly”.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Chris Hughton, not heard of him for a while.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I hope its Tomer Hemed.
Feel like he deserves a second chance after the Sky pundit witch hunt for his 'stamp' on Yedlin during the Newcastle game two seasons ago.

But can't see it happening, as there's a fair few strikers ahead of him now.

Really hope we’re not relying on Hemed to be the saviour for our striker crisis really depressing if so

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I hope its Tomer Hemed.
Feel like he deserves a second chance after the Sky pundit witch hunt for his 'stamp' on Yedlin during the Newcastle game two seasons ago.

But can't see it happening, as there's a fair few strikers ahead of him now.

I'm with you on this. Either the club has to sell him or use him this season. Absolutely no point in loaning him out. Some on here suggested we only gave him an extra year so the club could sell him but I can hardly see a host of clubs from the Championship breaking down the doors to sign him. Have a suspicion Potter may include him in the 25 unless miraculously some club appears from nowhere with a bid we can't turn down (but currently he silence is deafening).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here