Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The great unwanted

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Which players are you hoping to get a 'second chance' run out in the friendlies.

For me its Schelotto.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not sure there is anyone for me. I'm hoping to see the fruits of our Dev Squad coming through.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And his house by Hove Park has big For Sale signs up outside. Not a good sign for anyone who hopes to see him get a second chance!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I hope its Tomer Hemed.
Feel like he deserves a second chance after the Sky pundit witch hunt for his 'stamp' on Yedlin during the Newcastle game two seasons ago.

But can't see it happening, as there's a fair few strikers ahead of him now.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Looking forward to seeing how Norwood does in the Prem.

However for us, I hope Tomer gets another chance, all it takes is an injury to Murray and we will need him.

Andone is the man who will step up though this season IMO.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I’ve got a feeling that Potter will see our first choice 11, very differently to Hughton and we will have to adjust our thinking quite quickly to who are the regular starters.

No idea who he will favour, though it would be popular if Kayal got more game time.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Kanchelskis or Owen. Neither seem anywhere NEAR the first team at the moment, but I reckon both have something to offer :moo:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I’ve got a feeling that Potter will see our first choice 11, very differently to Hughton and we will have to adjust our thinking quite quickly to who are the regular starters.

No idea who he will favour, though it would be popular if Kayal got more game time.

Not sure he will have a first choice 11, I think he will use different players dependent on opposition.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not sure there is anyone for me. I'm hoping to see the fruits of our Dev Squad coming through.

That's pretty much my feeling too. I've seen very little of the Development Squad thus far, so would be good to see something of them, irrespective of whether they make it into the First Team Squad this season.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Ryan up for corners after 60 minutes :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Matt-Derbyshire.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here