[Other Sport] 148th Open Championship - Royal Portrush

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Quite magnificent round and tournament from Lowry. Having backed him for plenty of majors, it is suffice to say I deserted him and layed him Today

There is going to be one hell of a pissup in Ireland tonight

Looking forward to St Georges next year and also St Andrews in 2021, hope to be at both. Lets hope we get a long awaited English winner next year.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There’s a job for you on the Sky commentary team.
‘You couldn’t write the script’.......
Well you could really, couldn’t you ?

Indeed I have my finger on the pulse !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What a day of epic sporting significance !... importantly, how much does he trouser for the last 4 days work ?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Amazing stat time:

Since the world golf rankings were invented, the average ranking of the winner of the open is 33. Since the moon landings, the average age of the winner is 32. Who is 32 years old and was ranked 33 at the start of the week? Shane Lowry.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Am I getting confused, I thought they always called up the runner up and the leading amateur before the winner

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A bit of local knowledge with the golf course and Irish weather conditions. The Americans had no chance:D

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Am I getting confused, I thought they always called up the runner up and the leading amateur before the winner
Don't know about the runner up being interviewed but apparently no amateur players made the cut so no silver medal winner this year. I think.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Amazing stat time:

Since the world golf rankings were invented, the average ranking of the winner of the open is 33. Since the moon landings, the average age of the winner is 32. Who is 32 years old and was ranked 33 at the start of the week? Shane Lowry.
And that just proves that Diana was murdered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here