Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm just going off what you're posting:

PS what has being British got to do with this?
    Have you met many Americans? Especially right leaning ones whose neck has a hint of rouge? The following line gives you a clue as to what I was getting at.

Christ when does the football start?
    Tiptoe, through the North Stand,
    Wiv yer boots on......

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hampden Park View Post
      carry on as you were smudge. if he invades your dining table again tell him to foxtrot oscar. interfering scab lifters really get my goat. give him the details of NSC and point out megazone to him, perhaps they could have a chat on a bollard for a while.
      Never had time for scab lifters in the mob mate. "Take your shoes off before entering the sick bay" Do one, poxy stretcher bearers!
      Wiv yer boots on......

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by smudge View Post
      Have you met many Americans? Especially right leaning ones whose neck has a hint of rouge?
      I've been over there twice but I've not actually met these stereo typical 'red necks' you hear about and I was staying in the south both times. So I can't answer that.

The ones I have met didn't seem too dissimilar to us Brits. Maybe we're becoming more like the americans, who knows? Either way, If Donald Trump is a sexual predator or Michelle Obama is a man or even if the earth is flat, I'd still consider signing a centre midfielder as more of a concern right now.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      More than likely amongst the same people who believe the Duchess of Sussex faked her pregnancy, and probably with the same sinister motives.
      What? Not heard that one. How do they explain Archie? Was he bought online?
      And why?
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I've been over there twice but I've not actually met these stereo typical 'red necks' you hear about and I was staying in the south both times. So I can't answer that.

The ones I have met didn't seem too dissimilar to us Brits. Maybe we're becoming more like the americans, who knows? Either way, If Donald Trump is a sexual predator or Michelle Obama is a man or even if the earth is flat, I'd still consider signing a centre midfielder as more of a concern right now.
      Probably wouldn’t meet them on a Thomas Cook package to Florida.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by knocky1 View Post
      Probably wouldn’t meet them on a Thomas Cook package to Florida.
      Obviously you wouldn't. Only 1 in 4 people in Florida were born there. (You obviously knew that) Plus, most of Florida isn't really considered "the South" by americans because it's a peninsula stretching into the Caribbean. It's simply Florida. So next time you try to have a dig based on culture, do your research first.

If anywhere, these Red necks will be lurking on internet forums, stereo typing a whole nation of people, stuck on a boat ridiculing their doctors intelligence whilst believing everyone on their boat, other than themselves, to be insane.

They're the freakshow red necks you're looking for.

Last edited by Megazone; 20-07-2019 at 02:25.

2 Not allowed!
      To be fair the 40% who stick with a conspiracy wielding Nutkin in charge of the biggest democracy on earth does somewhat lend credence to the argument that a lot of Americans are batshit.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      What? Not heard that one. How do they explain Archie? Was he bought online?
      And why?
      Archie is supposed to be from a servant girl!
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi

2 Not allowed!
      Obviously you wouldn't. Only 1 in 4 people in Florida were born there. (You obviously knew that) Plus, most of Florida isn't really considered "the South" by americans because it's a peninsula stretching into the Caribbean. It's simply Florida. So next time you try to have a dig based on culture, do your research first.

If anywhere, these Red necks will be lurking on internet forums, stereo typing a whole nation of people, stuck on a boat ridiculing their doctors intelligence whilst believing everyone on their boat, other than themselves, to be insane.

I see you edited your post after initially labeling me a "prick". As you're a last word merchant you'll probably stew over this for a while before hitting back with an (in your eyes) intelligent response.
      You really are having a shocker on this thread Megatroll. Just come out & share with us your conspiracy theories, as it's clear that non believers like me make you quite an angry little man.
      Wiv yer boots on......
      Members

2 Not allowed!

They should go back home. That Donna Trump in particular.