Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "Michael" Obama.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm just going off what you're posting:

PS what has being British got to do with this?

Have you met many Americans? Especially right leaning ones whose neck has a hint of rouge? The following line gives you a clue as to what I was getting at.

Christ when does the football start?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
carry on as you were smudge. if he invades your dining table again tell him to foxtrot oscar. interfering scab lifters really get my goat. give him the details of NSC and point out megazone to him, perhaps they could have a chat on a bollard for a while.

Never had time for scab lifters in the mob mate. "Take your shoes off before entering the sick bay" Do one, poxy stretcher bearers!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Have you met many Americans? Especially right leaning ones whose neck has a hint of rouge?

I've been over there twice but I've not actually met these stereo typical 'red necks' you hear about and I was staying in the south both times. So I can't answer that.

The ones I have met didn't seem too dissimilar to us Brits. Maybe we're becoming more like the americans, who knows? Either way, If Donald Trump is a sexual predator or Michelle Obama is a man or even if the earth is flat, I'd still consider signing a centre midfielder as more of a concern right now.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
More than likely amongst the same people who believe the Duchess of Sussex faked her pregnancy, and probably with the same sinister motives.

What? Not heard that one. How do they explain Archie? Was he bought online?
And why?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've been over there twice but I've not actually met these stereo typical 'red necks' you hear about and I was staying in the south both times. So I can't answer that.

The ones I have met didn't seem too dissimilar to us Brits. Maybe we're becoming more like the americans, who knows? Either way, If Donald Trump is a sexual predator or Michelle Obama is a man or even if the earth is flat, I'd still consider signing a centre midfielder as more of a concern right now.

Probably wouldn’t meet them on a Thomas Cook package to Florida.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Probably wouldn’t meet them on a Thomas Cook package to Florida.

Obviously you wouldn't. Only 1 in 4 people in Florida were born there. (You obviously knew that) Plus, most of Florida isn't really considered "the South" by americans because it's a peninsula stretching into the Caribbean. It's simply Florida. So next time you try to have a dig based on culture, do your research first.

If anywhere, these Red necks will be lurking on internet forums, stereo typing a whole nation of people, stuck on a boat ridiculing their doctors intelligence whilst believing everyone on their boat, other than themselves, to be insane.

They're the freakshow red necks you're looking for.

Last edited:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
To be fair the 40% who stick with a conspiracy wielding Nutkin in charge of the biggest democracy on earth does somewhat lend credence to the argument that a lot of Americans are batshit.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Obviously you wouldn't. Only 1 in 4 people in Florida were born there. (You obviously knew that) Plus, most of Florida isn't really considered "the South" by americans because it's a peninsula stretching into the Caribbean. It's simply Florida. So next time you try to have a dig based on culture, do your research first.

If anywhere, these Red necks will be lurking on internet forums, stereo typing a whole nation of people, stuck on a boat ridiculing their doctors intelligence whilst believing everyone on their boat, other than themselves, to be insane.

I see you edited your post after initially labeling me a "prick". As you're a last word merchant you'll probably stew over this for a while before hitting back with an (in your eyes) intelligent response.
You really are having a shocker on this thread Megatroll. Just come out & share with us your conspiracy theories, as it's clear that non believers like me make you quite an angry little man.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

They should go back home. That Donna Trump in particular.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
'from a servant girl'

Really!?

Which of the Bronte sisters is in charge of the plot line for this particular conspiracy?

Ask the Yanks.

Supposedly, Meghan had to produce a child immediately or the Royal Family would kick her out.
:shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I see you edited your post after initially labeling me a "prick". As you're a last word merchant you'll probably stew over this for a while before hitting back with an (in your eyes) intelligent response.
You really are having a shocker on this thread Megatroll. Just come out & share with us your conspiracy theories, as it's clear that non believers like me make you quite an angry little man.

Well done for spotting an edit. Just incase you've not noticed, you've written out 2 different stories both supposedly to be the same scenario. Firstly you were sat on a table with a Serbian and a Croat who were lapping up what the doctor was telling you guys. Then it turns out with your 2nd version of events you were actually sat on your own when the doctor rudely intervened with your 'minding my own business time'. In your first version of events you found it funny what the Doctor was saying but eventually got wound up until you couldn't take any more and decided to get personal with him, the 2nd version claims you were never hurt by the doctors claims.... just "bemused".

No offence but your story sounds like a load of made up bullshit.You're most probably making up a bullshit, bitchy thread all in sake of some desperate unity through bringing up ashley Barnes,.. sorry I mean conspiracy theorists and telling NSC how you stood up to them and represented Britain through your sarcasm in response to them (hero).

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Well done for spotting an edit. Just incase you've not noticed, you've written out 2 different stories both supposedly to be the same scenario. Firstly you were sat on a table with a Serbian and a Croat who were lapping up what the doctor was telling you guys. Then it turns out with your 2nd version of events you were actually sat on your own when the doctor rudely intervened with your 'minding my own business time'. In your first version of events you found it funny what the Doctor was saying but eventually got wound up until you couldn't take any more, the 2nd version claims you were never hurt by the doctors claims.... just "bemused".

No offence but your story sounds like a load of made up bullshit. Just stop with the stories which don't add up. It's in black & white, on this thread that you're most probably making up a bullshit, bitchy thread all in sake of some desperate unity through by bringing up ashley Barnes,.. sorry I mean conspiracy theorists and telling NSC how you stood up to them and represented Britain through your sarcasm in response to him. The message you're really trying to put out is that you basically outclassed the man you're bitching about on here

The Serbian (2nd Officer) & Croatian (1st Officer) joined after the Doctor. Sat with me as we are work colleagues, Marko & Milan, nice enough guys.
You are very odd Megatroll, but I'm quite enjoying that this (true) story has you so wound up. Calm down.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The Serbian (2nd Officer) & Croatian (1st Officer) joined after the Doctor. Sat with me as we are work colleagues, Marko & Milan, nice enough guys.
You are very odd Megatroll, but I'm quite enjoying that this (true) story has you so wound up. Calm down.

This is like reading those Goose bump books where you determine the flow of the story, and sometimes you may have to go back a few pages to slightly alter the journey you are still on just for the story to make more sense in the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here