Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "Michael" Obama.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Apparently Michelle is a man, widely known as Michael among the enlightened.
Heard it off our ships Doctor tonight, a good old boy from the U.S who's a proper gun toting disciple of the Donald.
He's a big believer in all the usual conspiracy theories about the twin towers too, but his "Michael" Obama story did it for me.
He has a brother in law in the CIA so it must be true!

His classic line to me was, "There's ways of telling the difference between a man & a woman". Of course it was a free hit for me.
"Did they teach you that at Medical School".

It started off funny, but actually wound me up until I couldn't take any more. The others at the table were lapping it up, (a Serb & a Croat).
I informed the Doctor that he was mad as a fish & I'd never heard such bullshit. He was shocked; I don't think he'd had this conversation with a Brit before. My sarcasm was going "Woosh" every time!

So I've come on here to vent; what a fruit cake; one for Louis Theroux.

Anyone here heard Michelle is packing meat?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It’s a way of being racist without appearing to be one.

Just call him a scab lifter and ask if he’s a proper doctor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It’s true, but her real name is Dave.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's a big believer in all the usual conspiracy theories about the twin towers too, but his "Michael" Obama story did it for me.

the theory is popular among the inhabitants of batland. i'd question his medical training frankly, wonder what his views on vaccinations and homopathy (anti and pro i expect).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It just proves that you can fool some of the people or that around 50% of Americans are complete idiots.

Maybe the real reason that Trump is so anti immigration particularly on the Southern border is that he has been hold that letting people in, will increase the IQ of voters in the Southern states, and that his lies won't be accepted as the truth by as many voters

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
When I use to work on cruise ships we use to call the ships doctor ‘The Butcher’. I remember The Butcher putting an IV wrong into my South African colleagues arm - his arm looked like Popeye’s and he had the biggest bruise I’ve ever seen.

As for Michelle being a man, sounds like the usual crazy bullshit the right would come out with.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that they are not selective in their beliefs, they buy into every conspiracy theory no matter how crazy and improbable they are.

These CTers in fact only distract from the reality which is far more interesting. But this Obama one, which is very old, really takes the biscuit for proving how stupid the believer can be.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It’s a way of being racist without appearing to be one.

Just call him a scab lifter and ask if he’s a proper doctor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're bang on with the racist part. He had to look over his shoulder & check for the all clear before he used the word "black". Always a sign!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I wouldn't let a 'doctor' like that treat me.

Never report to the ships doctor; they are ambulance chasing quacks, profiteers of the worst kind.
This guy is 73, which begs the question, after a long career supposedly making a decent living; why are you here?
Absolute nut job!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So you are on board a ship where if you fall ill, the ships Doctor believes a man has given birth to two children? I wouldn't let him near me.

Honestly though, I can't decide whether this is racist or sexist.
Option 1 - those blacks, never quite as they seem. Just don't trust them.
Option 2 - there is a real possibility that Michelle Obama may run and become POTUS one day. Ok, I'm going to have to start calling her Michael and pretending she's actually a man. It's the only way I can stop my head exploding.

Of course the 3rd possibility is that some online troll said something they knew was insane, and the insane layer of the internet, and society, have picked it up because they just believe whatever they are told. They're still trying to decide what cheese the moon is made of, but figure that because of the shape it must be a giant Babybel.

It still comes back to not letting that Doctor anywhere near me. I'll take my chances elsewhere thanks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that they are not selective in their beliefs, they buy into every conspiracy theory no matter how crazy and improbable they are.

These CTers in fact only distract from the reality which is far more interesting. But this Obama one, which is very old, really takes the biscuit for proving how stupid the believer can be.

Except they never go along with CTs that seem like they might have a grain of truth to them, like Trump having a predilection for younger girls...weird that.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Theres only one man you need for figuring out the truth quickly & easily...

310910_full.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here