Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Archie is supposed to be from a servant girl!
    'from a servant girl'

Really!?

Which of the Bronte sisters is in charge of the plot line for this particular conspiracy?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
      'from a servant girl'

Really!?

Which of the Bronte sisters is in charge of the plot line for this particular conspiracy?
      Ask the Yanks.

Supposedly, Meghan had to produce a child immediately or the Royal Family would kick her out.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Ask the Yanks.

Supposedly, Meghan had to produce a child immediately or the Royal Family would kick her out.
      indeed

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
      indeed
      The only thing I can attribute it to, is they watch too many soap operas/trashy films.
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!

0 Not allowed!
      Ask the Yanks.

The Yanks? Are you suggesting this is what most Americans think? Surely it's just a few online idiots and trolls?
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      The Yanks? Are you suggesting this is what most Americans think? Surely it's just a few online idiots and trolls?
      I'm not suggesting anything. You may interpret it as you want.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by smudge View Post
      I see you edited your post after initially labeling me a "prick". As you're a last word merchant you'll probably stew over this for a while before hitting back with an (in your eyes) intelligent response.
      You really are having a shocker on this thread Megatroll. Just come out & share with us your conspiracy theories, as it's clear that non believers like me make you quite an angry little man.
      Well done for spotting an edit. Just incase you've not noticed, you've written out 2 different stories both supposedly to be the same scenario. Firstly you were sat on a table with a Serbian and a Croat who were lapping up what the doctor was telling you guys. Then it turns out with your 2nd version of events you were actually sat on your own when the doctor rudely intervened with your 'minding my own business time'. In your first version of events you found it funny what the Doctor was saying but eventually got wound up until you couldn't take any more and decided to get personal with him, the 2nd version claims you were never hurt by the doctors claims.... just "bemused".

No offence but your story sounds like a load of made up bullshit.You're most probably making up a bullshit, bitchy thread all in sake of some desperate unity through bringing up ashley Barnes,.. sorry I mean conspiracy theorists and telling NSC how you stood up to them and represented Britain through your sarcasm in response to them (hero).
      Last edited by Megazone; 20-07-2019 at 11:19.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      Well done for spotting an edit. Just incase you've not noticed, you've written out 2 different stories both supposedly to be the same scenario. Firstly you were sat on a table with a Serbian and a Croat who were lapping up what the doctor was telling you guys. Then it turns out with your 2nd version of events you were actually sat on your own when the doctor rudely intervened with your 'minding my own business time'. In your first version of events you found it funny what the Doctor was saying but eventually got wound up until you couldn't take any more, the 2nd version claims you were never hurt by the doctors claims.... just "bemused".

No offence but your story sounds like a load of made up bullshit. Just stop with the stories which don't add up. It's in black & white, on this thread that you're most probably making up a bullshit, bitchy thread all in sake of some desperate unity through by bringing up ashley Barnes,.. sorry I mean conspiracy theorists and telling NSC how you stood up to them and represented Britain through your sarcasm in response to him. The message you're really trying to put out is that you basically outclassed the man you're bitching about on here
      The Serbian (2nd Officer) & Croatian (1st Officer) joined after the Doctor. Sat with me as we are work colleagues, Marko & Milan, nice enough guys.
      You are very odd Megatroll, but I'm quite enjoying that this (true) story has you so wound up. Calm down.
      Tiptoe, through the North Stand,
      Wiv yer boots on......

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by smudge View Post
      The Serbian (2nd Officer) & Croatian (1st Officer) joined after the Doctor. Sat with me as we are work colleagues, Marko & Milan, nice enough guys.
      You are very odd Megatroll, but I'm quite enjoying that this (true) story has you so wound up. Calm down.
      This is like reading those Goose bump books where you determine the flow of the story, and sometimes you may have to go back a few pages to slightly alter the journey you are still on just for the story to make more sense in the future