Available for £8m

Proven goal scorer (just shy of 1 in 2)

Stand corrected but meets the no DH policy as well

Discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he is the type of player that we would go for in January if Locadia and Andone dont produce the goods provided he is still available. £8m sounds a lot for an injury labelled player but a proven goalscorer. I must admit I would sooner him named in our 25 than Hemed as I think that he would score more goals.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
I think that he is the type of player that we would go for in January if Locadia and Andone dont produce the goods provided he is still available. £8m sounds a lot for an injury labelled player but a proven goalscorer.

Played over 320 games last 10 years

I admit out of how many I don’t know

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Would stop him scoring against us, barring own goals, but is made of glass, infact might even be cheese strings and is always injured, shame because he is very good imho, but thats why he's available for £8m, think they'll be lucky to get that tbh.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Charles?

That he's proven means we'd never entertain this one. Though his injury record is in-keeping with our usual policy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just turned 30 and played 25 PL games last season, though only got 2 goals. I'd be underwhelmed.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Charles?

That he's proven means we'd never entertain this one. Though his injury record is in-keeping with our usual policy.

Of our last 3 striker signings. One was and still is a proven Premier League goalscorer, and all three are injury free so this "policy" is nonsense.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
7fc3dccffb8c603b1fba284061cc45b1.jpg

Ok I’ll concede the QPR and Burnley days are over however for £8m (go for £6m) I’d say worth a two year deal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Does he meet the 'no dick heads' criteria, though? He always looks to me like the sort of bloke you wouldn't leave alone with your wife, daughter (or granny) for more than 5 minutes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Wouldn't be downhearted if we did, but not completely excited either.

Put me into the 'whelmed' group.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here