Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy Power View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who's blaming the club?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Saying they couldnt add them retrospectively and he didn’t believe them.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      Given the 'error' occurred back in January/February you must have been aware of the points difference between yourself and your son for games later in the season, and the time to query would have been at that time.
      Unlikely, at least for me. I only ever buy tickets from my account, which doesn't show the loyalty points for the other people I am buying for.

The only reason you would have to query points held is if you believed that someone had enough points but your attempted purchase would not go through due to that person falling short of the required number.
      VERY part time moderator Giraffe's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Unlikely, at least for me. I only ever buy tickets from my account, which doesn't show the loyalty points for the other people I am buying for.

The only reason you would have to query points held is if you believed that someone had enough points but your attempted purchase would not go through due to that person falling short of the required number.
      Since the start of last season I have used a spreadsheet to track mine and the others in our group, so if there is a discrepancy I email Paul B immediately and he tells me why I am wrong with graphs and stuff. So far its not happened though, always spot on.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      Since the start of last season I have used a spreadsheet to track mine and the others in our group, so if there is a discrepancy I email Paul B immediately and he tells me why I am wrong with graphs and stuff. So far its not happened though, always spot on.
      I'm not sure if this is 100% serious or comic genius.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
      You could point out to PB that the worked example in the club’s LP PDF shows them rounding up the starting balance for a new season to the next whole number, but that in reality they rounded down.

I’m sure he’d be delighted to explain in great length why that is.

It means you’ll have to change the function in one of your cells from @ROUND to @ROUNDDOWN
      2A