Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Missing Loyalty Points

0 Not allowed!
    Last season me and my son went to the same amount of game as each other ( Both home and away ) but this season our loyalty points are different. I have 257 and my son has 241 which has caused an issue today when I went to purchase Watford tickets as my son was 4 points short!
    I have looked back at the purchase history and I can see where the problem is. Last season, when I purchased FA cup tickets for Derby and WBA I didnít allocate the tickets to the individual owners, which is why his points are short. I have missed out on going to Watford and this will mess up the rest of the season. I am aware that this was an issue for many fans when purchasing FA Cup Semi tickets last season and I was wondering if anyone on here was affected, and if so, how the club helped out?

I have contacted the club but they tell me that points can't be retrospectively assigned, which I don't believe. They would soon take them back if they found a ticket holder didn't attend the game!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I looked at my points last night, based on another thread on here...

In the "statement" of the points I noticed I seem to have received 15 points for my son, for the West Bromwich cup game where, presumably, I used my account to buy tickets for us both, but I DID allocate the ticket to him.

More recently, I've also had some 8 points taken away, in his name - "2019/2020 Rollover ST", in addition to those I've lost in my own name.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy Power View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      this will mess up the rest of the season.
      Really? Overplaying the situation a tad I would suggest.

There are still over 700 City tickets available therefore you are unlikely to encounter any problems getting a ticket for yourself and your son tomorrow sitting together and 15 points each for the game.

Given the 'error' occurred back in January/February you must have been aware of the points difference between yourself and your son for games later in the season, and the time to query would have been at that time.

Unfortunate for Watford as sold out at tier 2, but attend a couple of away game at the start of the season and you will soon be back in the same tier for future games..
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      So you forgot to assign him the tickets

But it’s the clubs fault ?

0 Not allowed!
      It's your fault.....I've forgotten to assign a couple of times too so my lad is missing a few. Too bad.........

It won't mess up the rest of the season - bit unfortunate it's Watford first (smaller allocation so higher thresholds) but possibly Bournemouth aside I doubt it'll make any difference at all (and even with Bournemouth it probably won't as you'll still both be in the same tier anyway). If it's going to mess up the rest of the season, why didn't it mess up the rest of last season too where the impact would have actually been greater than it is now ?
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Not Posh as Fook

0 Not allowed!
      Silly question, but why do we get points removed for a "rollover"?
      Sport is war minus the shooting. G.Orwell

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      Really? Overplaying the situation a tad I would suggest.

There are still over 700 City tickets available therefore you are unlikely to encounter any problems getting a ticket for yourself and your son tomorrow sitting together and 15 points each for the game.

Given the 'error' occurred back in January/February you must have been aware of the points difference between yourself and your son for games later in the season, and the time to query would have been at that time.

Unfortunate for Watford as sold out at tier 2, but attend a couple of away game at the start of the season and you will soon be back in the same tier for future games..
      Not doing City again, did that last season. Going to be tricky to get his points up and as the season progresses, the points required will only get higher.

We had plenty of points throughout the year to attend all games so no, didn't notice allocation till this morning as I assumed we would have the same.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by blockhseagull View Post
      So you forgot to assign him the tickets

But itís the clubs fault ?
      Who's blaming the club?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy Power View Post
      Not doing City again, did that last season. Going to be tricky to get his points up and as the season progresses, the points required will only get higher.

We had plenty of points throughout the year to attend all games so no, didn't notice allocation till this morning as I assumed we would have the same.

Loads of away games will go to tier 3 anyway won't they ? If you had plenty to attend last season then you will this season - why would it be any different ? You've got proportionally the same as you had relative to everyone else at the end of last season.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      Loads of away games will go to tier 3 anyway won't they ? If you had plenty to attend last season then you will this season - why would it be any different ? You've got proportionally the same as you had relative to everyone else at the end of last season.
      Yeah I know and maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal but it's just bloody annoying he will miss out by 4 points.