Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] National League odds.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have a feeling that Bromley will give it a go over the next few years.

I spent a lot of time watching them as a kid and took my eldest to a 3-2 win against Fylde last year. Looks like they are trying to build a fully seated stadium and the infrastructure around it.

I know they won’t be allowed an artificial pitch in the league (they need the extra income it brings) but looks like they want to build another near it.

Could be exciting times!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
How do you think the Shots will do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5th bottom will do me anything better will be a bonus . After last seasons reprieve at the expense of Gateshead it's hard to tell what the squad will do. I'm trying to curb my aways this year ,Torquay,Stockport,Chesterfield and Chorley already trains booked . Woking ,Solihull and Ebbsfleet all doable with the aid with a Network Card and that's before the 5thOctober:) So i've really cut down:lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
5th bottom will do me anything better will be a bonus . After last seasons reprieve at the expense of Gateshead it's hard to tell what the squad will do. I'm trying to curb my aways this year ,Torquay,Stockport,Chesterfield and Chorley already trains booked . Woking ,Solihull and Ebbsfleet all doable with the aid with a Network Card and that's before the 5thOctober:) So i've really cut down:lolol:

But you always have a strong following.
Still impressive effort by yourself.

I don’t as was quite surprised last season, after being in the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here