Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If I’m abroad and phone the uk does it show that on other persons phone that I’m abroad ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you phone them - no
If they phone you - yes - they'll get the international dialling tone

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
If you use your UK mobile whilst abroad, your UK number will show as caller ID. If you use a non-UK mobile or landline, you're, sorry they're shafted.

seagull1970

Apr 7, 2019
Perhaps my friend could call the uk, text the uk and block the number he/she doesn’t want calling, for example the boss at their work (that example was plucked out of thin air on behalf of my friend) ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Turn their phone off, and pass any message to Yankee Doodle Pigeon to deliver, he has experience in ensuring that the Vulture Squadron fail in their attempts in stopping the safe passage of the message.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Get an Omsung Phine, they have a feature that redirects all calls via a single telegraph pole in a field near East Grinstead.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If you get free texts, text your friends and family and warn them. For those phoning who are not your friends then happy days.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Get an Omsung Phine, they have a feature that redirects all calls via a single telegraph pole in a field near East Grinstead.

1920s-flagpole-sitting-article_488.jpg

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Perhaps my friend could call the uk, text the uk and block the number he/she doesn’t want calling, for example the boss at their work (that example was plucked out of thin air on behalf of my friend) ?

Your 'friend' is not pulling a sicky and gone off on holiday have they.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Either - book Annual Leave

Or, self certify yourself for 5 days. Tell them you have D and V the day before you travel. Then just message at times that would be the middle of the night for them saying 'sorry boss, thought it had passed but it's back again. I may be asleep at 9am so thought best to text now to say I won't be in again'

Then the day before you go back send a message recommending a UV toilet lamp to everyone and how it has helped you get a glowing tan during your sickness trips to the bathroom

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here