Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Yes but that was about moaning / audible groans which has always been there and is at most big stadiums unfortunately. It was an Athletic article I think. Nothing to do with atmosphere ie noise - unless you meant negative atmosphere as in bad feeling around the place? In which case I misread. But Naylor went with a right sensationalist headline on that article when the actual quote from Potter was nothing of the sort - trust me!
Potter said it again last week about how not having the whingy/twitchy/negative noises from our fans had made life easier in the majority of matches. He did say that our fans are helpful when we play big teams as they support our players better in those games.

All the moaning whiners on NSC - who presumably also moan and whine at matches when things don't go well - should take notice. But, of course, they won't.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
What's that?

1234.jpg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I used to have an anonymous serial tagger who would follow my every thread and declare: Kosh is a ****.

I therefore operated a policy of sliding into gradual irrelevance.

It’s bliss.

Kosh - the original self isolater.

(I invented it.)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Been a bit bang average from what I’ve seen albeit Sheff Utd have done very well.

Not sure he would have added much.

In footballing terms, Sheffield United practice heavyweight boxing, whereas we are more akin to synchronised swimers.

In other words we play in compeletely contasting styles. Both effective of course, but in different ways.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You learn something new every day :thumbsup:

Nothing viscous in there but if a mod could delete them it would stay in line with the classy NSC we have. And no, I didn’t post them and have never tagged anything ever before anyone says I look guilty!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The homophobic one in #551

Not a nice phrase - again, mods maybe delete it? I’m sure it wasn’t intended how it sounds but you can’t write that on NSC in 2020, given all we’ve stood up to and achieved as BHA fans against homophobia.

Ps - one of my favs was 2005 or so when Virgo scored and we beat Leicester away. Car park afterwards bumped into my PE teacher and his lady who is Leicester randomly. ‘Is that your boyfriend?’ Came some salty loser comment - my mate rinsed him telling him ‘it’s my PE teacher mate’ - the way he said it ruined the prick :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here