Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Sander Berge

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've decided and I'm in.

Who wouldn't want a 6ft 4 giant bossing it in the middle of the park.
    Exactly. He's like a white Rohan Ince.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion Robster View Post
      I missed that interview when Potter said he wanted to bring in players in those positions.
      Agreed . He’s been clear in interviews he wants to improve the squad (but that was a bland setting out his stall type quote)

And interpretation he wants a RB, midfielder and forward is entirely mine based on credible reporting of types of players we’ve been linked with.
      (I think sky sports also reported this last week)

Correct, afaik , that neither he or Ashworth have been so explicit or virtually silent on transfer targets other than what they’ve allowed key journalists to report.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wellesley View Post
      Exactly. He's like a white Rohan Ince.
      He’d better get looking at property in Cheltenham then.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      Agreed . He’s been clear in interviews he wants to improve the squad (but that was a bland setting out his stall type quote)

And interpretation he wants a RB, midfielder and forward is entirely mine based on credible reporting of types of players we’ve been linked with.
      (I think sky sports also reported this last week)

Correct, afaik , that neither he or Ashworth have been so explicit or virtually silent on transfer targets other than what they’ve allowed the only club sanctioned journalist to report.
      Corrected for you.

Wonder what Bryan Owen’s rider is going to be to replace our outgoing stooge?

0 Not allowed!
      How could we possibly thought of as bigger than any team from Sheffield ? ridiculous rumor .
      RIP MUM XX

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barham's tash View Post
      Corrected for you.

Wonder what Bryan Owen’s rider is going to be to replace our outgoing stooge?
      It's Brian.
      As for the abuse for local journalism and football reporters then i guess thats up to you but i think it crosses the line.
      A tad aggressive.

0 Not allowed!
      Ryan
      Montoya - Dunk - Duffy - Bernardo
      Stephens - Berge
      Knockaert - Bissouma - Trossard
      Maupay

If you're past 25 and you're still doing gang
      You’re known as a artefact

Kwengface - Fire In The Booth
      Wanna balloon? Johnny RoastBeef's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      A nice analysis of him can be found at

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/pl...ian-pro-league

They sum up with,

Sander Berge is certainly an interesting player. He is a good reader of the game, as evidenced with his passing ability but also his eye for danger when defending. At 21-years-old this is a very desirable skill to have. He does, however, need some improvement in a few areas of his game. His 1v1 defending is limited at times. This could be down to his lack of agility and balance which can often be exploited. A club looking to sign Berge may also look for greater output in terms of his passing. It is unclear whether his low numbers in deep completions, smart passes and progressive passes are due to Genk’s system and his responsibilities in this system or whether there is a limitation there.

His style of play is somewhat a mixture of Moussa Dembélé in terms of his dribbling and Nemanja Matić in terms of his 1v1 limitations. At this current moment, it seems unlikely that Berge could operate as a top-level defensive midfielder in a single pivot system given his lack of agility, such as the one played by Manchester City. However, alongside a midfield partner who can act as ballast for him, Sander Berge could thrive. I would certainly recommend him as a left-field choice for Tottenham’s midfield as he already appears to be a better option than Eric Dier or Victor Wanyama. Transfermarkt.com have Berge valued at around £19 million, so if the likes of Ndombele or Lo Celso are snapped up from under Tottenham’s nose or the asking price is too high, Berge could be a comparative bargain of a signing.
      "Johnny RoastBeef had to keep them all tied up and away from the alarms"
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by blue-shifted View Post
      My guess is that if he regards Sheff Utd as not big enough, he thinks the same about Brighton.
      Possibly, though in the perception of someone looking to commit potentially three years of their career, there has to be a difference between a club entering their third season in the PL, and one about to play their first (and favourites to drop back down).
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I'm going to guess that length of time in the division is less important than likelihood of survival. Wolves are a much more attractive proposition than us, and probably were last summer too.

Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Possibly, though in the perception of someone looking to commit potentially three years of their career, there has to be a difference between a club entering their third season in the PL, and one about to play their first (and favourites to drop back down).