Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am enjoying hearing absolutely nothing from Brian Owen. No news is good news right?

Would have thought he would want to put this to bed pretty sharpish if it wasn't true, and if he cares about our blood pressure!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It's conceivable we'll have £65 mill quartet Izquierdo, Ali J, Bissouma and Locadia all missing from Saturday's line-up, £20 mill of talent out on loan (Clarke, Tau, McAllister) and £20 mill Webster on the bench. That's over £100 mill of talent not even starting against Watford, and still we go into the game feeling we can win it. Thank you Tony!

This. Nuts. Big time.

Locadia and AJ are out for Watford?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Screenshot_2019-08-07-22-32-19.png

The likes of Brighton :albion2::clap:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
F*cking typical! My son has an Albion In The Community match tomorrow p.m. and for the first time ever it's at Lancing College, not the Lancing Amex Training Complex. Otherwise I could have been sticking a dildo in the ear of the Sky reporter and getting a selfie with Sander :(

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Definite yes from me. Seems like a long shot though. Crazy times

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm so glad I had surgery today which means no work for me tomorrow! Sit in front of the TV, with about 10 websites open hitting refresh constantly! Very excited for tomorrow!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm so glad I had surgery today which means no work for me tomorrow! Sit in front of the TV, with about 10 websites open hitting refresh constantly! Very excited for tomorrow!

If you are doing that Tony i'm going to phone in sick tomorrow.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This. Nuts. Big time.

Locadia and AJ are out for Watford?

Both could be on the bench if Potter starts with Ryan, Montoya, March, Dunk, Duffy, Burn, Stephens, Propper, Trossard, Maupay, Murray.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am enjoying hearing absolutely nothing from Brian Owen. No news is good news right?

Would have thought he would want to put this to bed pretty sharpish if it wasn't true, and if he cares about our blood pressure!

He’s just tweeted something unrelated so he’s ‘active’ and ignoring all the ‘any truth ?’ tweets aimed at him. Hopefully embargoed...........

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lol, Brian Owen just tweeted. No mention of Berge.

Maybe he hasn't seen the thousands of tweets people have sent him to ask him about it yet.

Or maybe he has. Maybe his unrelated tweet is a subtle way of "not saying no"...?

This is painful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here