b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Wow [emoji50]! Yes please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Could this deal really happen? I would be dumbfounded. It would be a major expression of intent, not to mention an exciting signing.

And he knows Trossa......would be a good fit.....and young and ambitious.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m guessing (really is a guess because I’m 100% NITK) that Băluță will go on a year loan in exchange as part of the deal and link up with his mate Ian Hagi.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And he knows Trossa......would be a good fit.....and young and ambitious.

I'm getting more excited by the minute. I think this would be a real coup if we can pull it off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I’m guessing (really is a guess because I’m 100% NITK) that Băluță will go on a year loan in exchange as part of the deal and link up with his mate Ian Hagi.

Makes sense.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What’s the mirror been like before? I know the Mail is particularly shit but the sun is surprisingly not tooooo bad...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I hate that feeling of being excited but not being sure if I should be. The higher I get the further I might fall.

I remember desperately wanting Delaney a couple of years back, and starting to believe it was going to happen. That hurt.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Genk chap who posted on the Trossard thread seemed to think this lad has higher aspirations than us....so im not getting too excited over a Mirror article.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here