Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford / Man City

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Don't care about a little musical chairs, it's the selfish c0ckwombles trying to get 8 fans into 5 spaces that cause the grief.

Usually the ones who have to drink on the concourse until 4 minutes after ko and act like dicks.

Must admit quite often they do disappear 5 minutes before half time as they need another pint and then don't reappear in the second half because they have forgotten where the stood in the first half.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I'll ask the usual question.

Would a kind tier 1 person have a look and let us tier 2s know how many Watford tickets are left for tomorrow.

Thanks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, everyone in tier 1 is able to get a ticket on day 1.
The slight rush at 9am is from those that want to either sit towards the front or want an aisle seat, etc now that you are able to select your seat.

I was expecting a meltdown this morning with the new site, and the release of the first 3 home games, but pleased to see zero issues. Hopefully this stays the same for the rest of the season.

And when you arrive at ten to three your seat will be empty or, if not, there will be a friendly steward there ready to move along the bloke in your seat? Apart from Arse and Liverpool in 2018 and the cup semi this year I haven't been away for a few years - serious question here - it it all now different from the way it used to be wherein once inside the correct stand you sat where you wanted (apart from at Underhill)?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And when you arrive at ten to three your seat will be empty or, if not, there will be a friendly steward there ready to move along the bloke in your seat? Apart from Arse and Liverpool in 2018 and the cup semi this year I haven't been away for a few years - serious question here - it it all now different from the way it used to be wherein once inside the correct stand you sat where you wanted (apart from at Underhill)?

Probably needs a poll, which I know you will like :laugh:

There are still some (particularly youngsters) who want to get 6 mates in 4 spaces or in the same row. There were a few threads last season on this.

The usual criteria of don't look to get to your seat when the teams are walking out and you should be fine applies.

Given the usual sold out away allocation there is more sitting in allocated seating than in the Championship days, but some moving around still goes on.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Will this see the end of the “sit where I like” brigade?

It should do, but I imagine it won’t. No excuse for not sitting where you selected, knowing that someone else actually wanted to sit in the seat you’ve decided to occupy instead.

You will still get morons who don't think it applies to them. Just ask them to move and if they don't draw the attention of the stewards to them. We always sit in the seats selected and far less frequently have to get people to move on.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
At 9.00 this morning:

Man City 791 available (up from 735 a few minutes earlier??)

Watford 720 available

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
At 9.00 this morning:

Man City 791 available (up from 735 a few minutes earlier??)

Watford 720 available

As there is no queue I wonder if people who wanted groups of tickets for City but some were in the first bracket and some in the second chose their seats before 9.00 ready for the 2nd tier opening and then released the ones they didn't need. Or even people just in the 2nd bracket.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Help

It won't let e buy unless i tick accept terms and condtions but there is no box to tick

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
OK got it

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
That was a bit manic. Kept picking seats that showed available and when put in basket it said they were not available (presumably because someone else clicked on them). Bit of a free for all but still prefer that then being stuck in a queue for ever.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was a bit manic. Kept picking seats that showed available and when put in basket it said they were not available (presumably because someone else clicked on them). Bit of a free for all but still prefer that then being stuck in a queue for ever.

That kept on happening to me as well. I am sure that, in the past, once you selected them, they were "held" Not today. Started to panic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here