Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford / Man City

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well that was painless. Logged on at 9, no Queue It and tickets purchased. Does this mean the new system has greater capacity or is it that hardly anyone wants to go?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Well that was painless. Logged on at 9, no Queue It and tickets purchased. Does this mean the new system has greater capacity or is it that hardly anyone wants to go?

Probably a bit of both!

I have the points for City but can't go, but don't have the points for Watford until tomorrow so will be on then.

They probably have increased capacity on the site, but people in top tiers know they have all day to log in.

Tomorrow morning may be a bit busier!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Might be disappointing to some who need to suggest hardly anyone wants to go, but how about the third option- everyone is guaranteed one on day one so no need to clog the system at 9am?

All will be revealed later tonight how ticket sales are going, if you can wait that long.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Simples, Groovy gang on the march

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes 3 here for Watford......
City all too sterile for me giving it a miss....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Sorted

hqdefault.jpg

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It was a doddle this morning. Logged on at 9.15am so as to give those with 6 or 7 devices the chance to log themselves in on all devices and I went straight in. All seems quicker and smoother than last season so it’s a thumbs up from me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was a doddle this morning. Logged on at 9.15am so as to give those with 6 or 7 devices the chance to log themselves in on all devices and I went straight in. All seems quicker and smoother than last season so it’s a thumbs up from me.

There was no queue this morning.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Might be disappointing to some who need to suggest hardly anyone wants to go, but how about the third option- everyone is guaranteed one on day one so no need to clog the system at 9am?

All will be revealed later tonight how ticket sales are going, if you can wait that long.

I think that has always been the case as they set the level of loyalty points depending on the ticket allocation. So everyone in the declared points tier can get a ticket before it is opened up to others tiers. Has there ever been a case where someone in the top tier has not been able to get a ticket before the window for the second tier opens?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think that has always been the case as they set the level of loyalty points depending on the ticket allocation. So everyone in the declared points tier can get a ticket before it is opened up to others tiers. Has there ever been a case where someone in the top tier has not been able to get a ticket before the window for the second tier opens?

No, everyone in tier 1 is able to get a ticket on day 1.
The slight rush at 9am is from those that want to either sit towards the front or want an aisle seat, etc now that you are able to select your seat.

I was expecting a meltdown this morning with the new site, and the release of the first 3 home games, but pleased to see zero issues. Hopefully this stays the same for the rest of the season.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The slight rush at 9am is from those that want to either sit towards the front or want an aisle seat, etc now that you are able to select your seat.

Will this see the end of the “sit where I like” brigade?

It should do, but I imagine it won’t. No excuse for not sitting where you selected, knowing that someone else actually wanted to sit in the seat you’ve decided to occupy instead.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Will this see the end of the “sit where I like” brigade?

It should do, but I imagine it won’t. No excuse for not sitting where you selected, knowing that someone else actually wanted to sit in the seat you’ve decided to occupy instead.

Don't care about a little musical chairs, it's the selfish c0ckwombles trying to get 8 fans into 5 spaces that cause the grief.

Elbows are the answer :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here