Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Got one Thanks!
    Diamond formation? Does anyone really know what that is? I mean, at least you knew where you were with Alf Ramsey's wingless wonders. You know? 4-4-2, 4-2-4, 4-3-3... 0898 654000, freephone double glazing?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Man City: 715 available this morning.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Exactly, Iast season around 50 suddenly became available about a week before the match
      This is going to have to be my route for a while I think. I have a decent amount of points but my son (who was 4 when the Amex opened) does not and I want to start taking him. Strange mixture of emotions checking yesterday to know that I'd have to scramble for returns but, on the other hand, we've sold over 2k in a couple of days despite it being the same first game as last season and the subsequent away dross we served up.

Anyone got a stream?
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      This is going to have to be my route for a while I think. I have a decent amount of points but my son (who was 4 when the Amex opened) does not and I want to start taking him. Strange mixture of emotions checking yesterday to know that I'd have to scramble for returns but, on the other hand, we've sold over 2k in a couple of days despite it being the same first game as last season and the subsequent away dross we served up.

Anyone got a stream?
      Problem is that you have to get his points up to your level isn't easy unless you are prepared to take him to the more difficult ones. I would expect Newcastle, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Bournemouth, Wolves and Burnley to go to low non-STH points. None of which are that appealing to take a 4 year old to. For games that initially sell out any returns will go to those in the bracket when it sells out so no good for lower points people.

1 Not allowed!

Anyone got a stream?
      Definitely keep checking the website. my wife and daughter only got a season ticket for the first time a couple of seasons ago and by picking up the odd returned ticket here and there over the first season they were very quickly into the second tier and then during the second season the first tier. It's just a question of checking it fairly regularly. Normally about a week before the match check every morning on and off and you're sure to be lucky.

0 Not allowed!
      Problem is that you have to get his points up to your level isn't easy unless you are prepared to take him to the more difficult ones. I would expect Newcastle, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Bournemouth, Wolves and Burnley to go to low non-STH points. None of which are that appealing to take a 4 year old to. For games that initially sell out any returns will go to those in the bracket when it sells out so no good for lower points people.
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      Definitely keep checking the website. my wife and daughter only got a season ticket for the first time a couple of seasons ago and by picking up the odd returned ticket here and there over the first season they were very quickly into the second tier and then during the second season the first tier. It's just a question of checking it fairly regularly. Normally about a week before the match check every morning on and off and you're sure to be lucky.
      Thanks chaps.

No grousing from me on the loyalty points, I appreciate I'll have to get his points up gradually and the system generally works. It's just that given we started at Watford two seasons running and we don't have a great record I'm amazed how quick it sold out. Usually train carnage from Euston in August too. So I had Watford down as one of the "build up" games.

I'm suprised Bornemouth is expected to go to low tier as we only get about 1100. It's an easy journey and reasonable day out so that's one I had written off!

Cheers for the tips on checking back and tier levels.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      Thanks chaps.

No grousing from me on the loyalty points, I appreciate I'll have to get his points up gradually and the system generally works. It's just that given we started at Watford two seasons running and we don't have a great record I'm amazed how quick it sold out. Usually train carnage from Euston in August too. So I had Watford down as one of the "build up" games.

I'm suprised Bornemouth is expected to go to low tier as we only get about 1100. It's an easy journey and reasonable day out so that's one I had written off!

Cheers for the tips on checking back and tier levels.
      Watford - new manager effect no doubt

Bournemouth - Tuesday night in January - doubt we will sell out
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Many tickets left for the City game? I join the queue tomorrow.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HalfaSeatOn View Post
      Many tickets left for the City game? I join the queue tomorrow.
      534 left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Winner of 2006 North Stand Chat Grand National Sweepstake

0 Not allowed!
      Watford - new manager effect no doubt

Bournemouth - Tuesday night in January - doubt we will sell out
      surely it will depend on how we are playing, any sniff of an away point/win and it sell out