Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Dark Money

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Anyone else been watching this series?

I thought the first two episodes were a bit predictable and followed a pattern of what would inevitably happen. Then last night's third episode was very well acted by everyone especially Isaac and his two parents. There were a few unexpected moments and it's sad how the couple have drifted apart with the anger and injustice after the hush money has eventually torn them apart.

Tonight is the final episode. I hope the Hollywood producer gets taken to prison for what he's done. Poor Isaac taking an overdose to forget what's happened. Hopefully he survives.

I don't want to stir up any controversy but the BBC have handled this tough subject with respect and sensitively.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I haven’t seen it and I don’t think you’ll stir up any controversy with your review.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
enjoying it (in so far as you can say 'enjoying' as it's not an easy watch)
Unsubtle at times, dialogue is often clunky and acting not always great.

But the story line is very interesting, and moving. It avoids some of the obvious directions you might expect it to take. And, in terms of how things are panning out so far, rings true. People are weak, wealth creates more power than we want to admit to ourselves and everybody loses from such events in the end.

Not perfect but well worth watching i'd say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here