Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Members 16bha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Stand Upper & Worthing
    Posts
    2,818

    Strengthening the BHA brand


    0 Not allowed!
    Isnít it about time we were involved in more inter-continental pre season tournaments in the Far East / Oz to start widening the BHA brand and subsequent global income? How long will the likes of Crawley and Birmingham cut it?

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 16bha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Isn’t it about time we were involved in more inter-continental pre season tournaments in the Far East / Oz to start widening the BHA brand and subsequent global income? How long will the likes of Crawley and Birmingham cut it?
      The BHA brand...
      ďEverything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know itís going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!Ē
    • #3
      Aurea Mediocritas RexCathedra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Vacationland
      Posts
      3,212


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 16bha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Isn’t it about time we were involved in more inter-continental pre season tournaments in the Far East / Oz to start widening the BHA brand and subsequent global income? How long will the likes of Crawley and Birmingham cut it?
      If the team actually up and did that, there'd be an unholy din about forgetting ones roots, depriving the real. Sussex fanbase of local friendlies, a rare chance to watch the team on the cheap, getting shoved aside by piicking the pockets Johnny Foreigner.
      I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first.

      (Arrigo Sacchi, Italian national coach; coach, AC Milan, x2.etc. Never played a day professionally)
    • #4

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by RexCathedra View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If the team actually up and did that, there'd be an unholy din about forgetting ones roots, depriving the real. Sussex fanbase of local friendlies, a rare chance to watch the team on the cheap, getting shoved aside by piicking the pockets Johnny Foreigner.
      But also, not forgetting, that few care about us on the other side of Handcross hill never mind the Himalayas
      ďEverything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know itís going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!Ē
    • #5
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      What’s it called? Cumbernauld
      Posts
      1,729


      5 Not allowed!
      I think we’ll need to be around in the prem for a few more years yet
    • #6
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      56,044


      13 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But also, not forgetting, that few care about us on the other side of Handcross hill never mind the Himalayas
      Nonsense. Many will remember us playing in the Sherpa Van trophy
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
    • #7
      Dangerous Idiot Justice's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Born In Shoreham
      Posts
      7,719


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nonsense. Many will remember us playing in the Sherpa Van trophy
      What about the Full members cup?
      You make me
    • #8
      Where do we go from here? Tesco in Disguise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Westminster Village
      Posts
      3,797


      0 Not allowed!
      Blue and white isn't the right colour scheme for the far east. Wouldn't sit well with their crackpot religion out there.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

      Just victim of the in-house drive-by.
      They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'
    • #9
      Members el punal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!
      Posts
      7,135


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 16bha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Isn’t it about time we were involved in more inter-continental pre season tournaments in the Far East / Oz to start widening the BHA brand and subsequent global income? How long will the likes of Crawley and Birmingham cut it?
      A bit like Hull City Tigers then?

      When we win a couple of Premier League titles, the Champions League, possibly the Europa League. When that happens, well, then yes, possibly.
      Just a hedgehog on the motorway of life.
    • #10

      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 16bha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Isn’t it about time we were involved in more inter-continental pre season tournaments in the Far East / Oz to start widening the BHA brand and subsequent global income? How long will the likes of Crawley and Birmingham cut it?
      You lost me at 'brand'

      Christ I hate that word.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •